- Understanding the concepts of internet and World Wide Web (WWW)
- Describing the various protocols on internet like HTTP, FTP, SMTP, etc.
- Explaining the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
HTML Formatting Tags
- Detailing the various text formatting tags like b, i, u, tt, etc.
- Illustrating the alignment tags and options for aligning any element in HTML page
HTML Links and Lists
- Understanding hyperlinks and named anchors for creating links in HTML page
- Explaining the tags and options for adding lists and types in HTML page
- Describing the basics of a table and structure in a web page
- Detailing the usage of table, tr, td and th tags
- Understanding the usage of table cellpadding and cellspacing for cells in a table
- Explaining the colspan and rowspan attributes in a table
- Illustrating the implementation of nested tables
- Explaining the frameset, noframe and frame tag for frames in a web page
- Understanding the implementation of frame based content menu
- Describing the process for nesting framesets and inline frames
- Illustrating the basic concepts of forms in a web page
- Describing the various form controls like input, text, radio, button, etc.
- Explaining the steps in form processing and options to format forms
Image and Multimedia in HTML
- Illustrating the various file formats on web for image, audio and video
- Explaining the usage of img tag for adding images and using embed and object tags for adding audio and video file playback to a webpage
- Understanding the process to use image as links and image maps for multiple links on a single image.
- Detailing the usage of plug-ins and flash for multimedia playback
- Understanding various technologies used in DHTML
- Describing the advantages and disadvantages of using DHTML
- Explaining the various components of CSS rule like value, property, etc.
- Understanding the syntax and rules for correct usage of CSS
- Describing the various selectors (class, ID, universal, etc.) and advanced Selectors (pseudo-classes, pseudo-elements, etc.) used in CSS for element(s) access
- Understanding the specificity in CSS and specificity hierarchy for style application to different element(s) in a web page
- Detailing the usage of !important for specific style application
- Understanding the concept of event objects and handlers
- Describing the concept and application of arrays object and methods
Apply for Certification