It involves creating, deleting a slide and various other activities as
Create a New Slide
To create a new slide
- Choose the slide after which a new slide has to be inserted.
- Click on Insert menu > New Slide or click the New Slide button “New Slide” on the Standard toolbar. In all views except Outline View, the New Slide dialog box appears.
- Select a layout and then click OK, in the Choose an Auto Layout list.
Changing the layout of the slide
- Select the slide to be changed, in Slide View.
- Select Slide Layout from the Format menu.
Delete a Slide
For deleting a slide, perform the following steps
- Select the slide or slides to be deleted from the Slide Sorter View.
- From the Edit menu, select Delete Slide or press Delete key.
Rehearse a Slide Show
Rehearse New Timings can be used to set or change the timings.
Changing the Order of the Slides
It is done by
- Drag the slide icon to the new location, in Outline View.
- Drag the selected slide to the new location, in Slide Sorter View.
Editing the Slide Master
A change made to the slide master affects all the slides in the presentation. The Slide Master holds the layout and format settings.
Anyone of the following steps can be used to exit MS-PowerPoint
- Click the Close button on the top right comer of the MS-PowerPoint window.
- From the File menu, select Exit.