1. Which of the following statements is not true?
- The auditorâ€™s responsibility for detection and prevention of errors and frauds is similar.
- Management fraud is more difficult to detect than employee fraud
- Internal control system reduces the possibility of occurrence of employee fraud and management fraud
- All the statements are correct
2. â€˜Goods sent on approval basisâ€™ have been recorded as â€˜Credit salesâ€™. Which Type of an error is it?
- Error of Omission
- Error of Commission
- Error of Principle
- Compensating Error
3. Cost of material consumed under LIFO costing method is Rs. 6,000. Conversion Cost is Rs. 16,500. 1,000 units of the product were manufactured out of which 800 @ Rs. 30 units sol There were no beginning and ending inventories of work in process and finished goods. The per unit cost is :
- Rs. 10
- Rs. 16.50
- Rs. 22.50
- Rs. 28.50
4. Deduction under section 80D in respect of medical insurance premium is allowed to:
- Any assessee
- An individual or HUF
- Individual or HUF who is resident in India d) Individual only
- None of the above
5. The future value of a Rs.12,000 investment made today, which gives an annual rate of return of 10% per annum, after one year should be _________.
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification