Why should I take this certification?
Vskills certification for Biopharmaceutical Professional assesses the candidate on developing and managing bio-pharmaceuticals. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in types & sources of bio-pharmaceuticals which also includes methods of production and legal issues.
Study & Learn
- Examples of Biopharmaceuticals
- Types of Biopharmaceuticals
- Sources of Biopharmaceuticals
- Methods of Production
- Large Scale Production
- Legal Issues
- Delivery of Biopharmaceuticals
How will I benefit from this certification?
Biopharmaceutical professionals are in great demand. Companies specializing in biopharmaceuticals or outsourced research labs are constantly hiring skilled biopharmaceutical professional. Various public and private companies also need biopharmaceutical professionals for their biopharmaceutical departments.
Biopharmaceutical Professional Table of Contents
Biopharmaceutical Professional Tutorial
Biopharmaceutical Professional Sample Questions
Biopharmaceutical Professional Practice Test
Biopharmaceutical Interview Questions
Companies that hire Biopharmaceutical Professionals
Vskills certified professionals will find employment opportunities in top pharma companies like Cipla, Divi, Max Healthcare, Abbott, Biocon, Piramal, Sun Pharma, Cadial Pharma, Glenmark etc.
Checkout the latest online blogs on Bio-pharmaceutical.
Checkout the various job openings for Biopharmaceutical Professionals, click here..
Vskills runs its flagship internship programme where bright interns work with academic council, click to know more details..
Apply for Biopharmaceutical Professional Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- History of Pharmaceutical industry
- Biopharmaceutical Evolution
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Biopharmaceutical Viability
- Importance of Biopharmaceuticals
- Differences between Pharmaceuticals and Biopharmaceuticals
- Present Scenario
- Industry Future
- Emerging Trends for the Industry
Examples of Biopharmaceuticals
- Ibritumomab tiuxetan
- Interferon beta 1-alpha
- Darbepoetin alfa
- Epoetin alfa
Types of Biopharmaceuticals
- Directly Derived Biopharmaceuticals
- Indirectly Derived Biopharmaceuticals
Sources of Biopharmaceuticals
- Microbial Sources
- Plant Sources
- Animal Sources
- Human Sources
Methods of Production
- Direct Extraction from Living Systems
- Recombinant DNA Technology
- Tissue Culture
- Gene Therapy
Large Scale Production
- Cell or Tissue Culture
- Production of Genetically Modified Organisms(GMO)
- Laws for production of biopharmaceuticals
- Drug Pricing
- Indian Regulation System
- Drug Delivery
- Types of Systems Used
- Tissue Engineering
- Medical Devices
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Ethical and societal issues
Delivery of Biopharmaceuticals
- Oral Delivery Systems
- Sublingual Delivery
- Pulmonary Delivery
- Buccal Delivery
- Nasal Delivery Systems
- Topical Delivery
- Suppository Delivery
Bioavailability, bioequivalence, BCS and Biowaivers
- Biopharmaceutics Classification System