Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Which of the following defines brand extension?
A. A benchmark that measures the performance of a brand
B. A plan for systematic development of a brand to enable it to meet its stated objectives
C. Leveraging the values of the brand to take it into new markets and sectors
D. How an organization structures and names the brands in its portfolio
2. Advertising is not supposed to accomplish which of the following:
A. persuade the consumer to buy, try or consider a product
B. provide sufficient information for the consumer to decide to buy or not to buy
C. encourage the consumer to buy regardless of need
D. make a conscious effort to ethically enhance the image of the product of company
3. Which of these is not a sales promotion technique?
B. Price off deals
C. Phone and gift cards
D. Cash incentives
4. Which of these is not considered a primary media form?
B. Out of home
D. Direct Marketing
5. Which of these is not a criterion for building long term brand loyalty?
Answers: 1 (C), 2 (C), 3 (D), 4 (D), 5 (B)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification