Your shopping cart is empty!
1. The communication process does not require ________?
C. a channel
2. Informative writing focuses primarily on the
A. latest news
D. subject under discussion
3. The principles of effective writing include:
D. brevity, clarity and accuracy
4. _____ should be written with instructions and include a sequence of events
5. A _____ is commonly used for communication within a company
D. Research Report
Answers: 1 (B), 2 (D), 3 (D), 4 (B), 5 (A)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification