1. To financial analysts, "net working capital" means the same thing as __________.
A. total assets
B. fixed assets
C. current assets
D. current assets minus current liabilities.
2. The ratio of shareholders funds to total assets of the company is called
A. Debt-equity ratio
B. Economic equity ratio
C. Liquidity ratio
D. None of the above
3. The definition of cash as used in Cash Flow Statements includes:
A. only cash balances.
B. only bank balances.
C. bank balances and bank overdrafts.
D. cash in hand plus bank balances less bank overdrafts.
4. What is interest on a bond known as?
D. maturity value
5. Both the future and present value of a sum of money are based on
A. interest rate
B. number of time periods
C. both a and b
D. none of the above
Answers: 1 (D), 2 (B), 3 (D), 4 (C), 5 (C)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification