1. How would you implement CSS logic in an Angular Application?
A. Copy and paste the code into a component
B. Add the CSS code into the styles.css file
C. Create a new CSS class
D. Add the CSS code to the module
2. How would you display a list of Employees on a webpage along with where they were in the list?
A. Loop through and print the index and the employee
B. Loop through and print the index
C. Pass both the index and the employee to a web service
D. Loop through and print the employees
3. How would you implement a style on a form component inline?
A. Call ngStyle from the component
B. Use the global ngStyle function
C. Use ngStyle from within the template
D. Compile the style into ngStyle
4. What directive would you use?
5. Where does the end user see the animations?
A. In the component decorator
B. In the animation package
C. In the root module
D. In the configuration JSON file
Answers: 1 (B), 2 (C), 3 (C), 4 (B), 5 (A)
More Practice Test:
Apply for Certification