1. Reviewing the test Basis is a part of which phase?
A. Test Analysis and Design
B. Test Implementation and execution
C. Test Closure Activities
D. Evaluating exit criteria and reporting
2. Which of the following is not a static testing technique?
A. Error guessing
C. Data flow analysis
3. Which, in general, is the least required skill of a good tester?
A. Being diplomatic
B. Able to write software
C. Having good attention to detail
D. Able to be relied on
4. The inputs for developing a test plan are taken from.
None of these
5. Which of the following can be a milestone, in Rally agile testing software?
A. a market event
B. a tradeshow
C. an important code deploy
D. All of these
Answers: 1-A, 2-A, 3-B, 4-A, 5-D,
Apply for Certification