Why should I take this certification?
Finance is a lucrative and a highly rewarding career and Corporate Finance is one of the most important domian in it. The financial activities which are essential in running a corporation comes under corporate finance. It is primarily concerned with implementing various strategies in order to maximize shareholder value through a long-term or short-term financial planning.
This certification will cover topics like financial statements analysis, bonds and stocks valuation, NPV, risk statistics, capital asset pricing model, capital budgeting, long-term financing, capital budgeting, dividends, issuing securities and long-term debt.
In this course, You will learn about
- Organization Chart & Finance Function
- Finance Function-Organization, Objectives & Decisions
- Financial Statements, Analysis and Information
- Cash Flow Statement
- Corporate Income Tax
- Time Value of Money
- The Financial Securities
- The Financial Markets
- International Financial Markets
- Financial Institutions
- Interest Rates
- Basic Valuation Model
- Risk & Investment Decision Rules
- Cash Flow & Incremental Analysis
- Break-Even Analysis
- Project Proposals & Investment Decisions
- Capital Budgeting Techniques
- Financial Structure - Capital
- Financial Distress - Remedial Options
- Corporate Restructuring Options
- Cost of Debt
- Cost of Capital
- Financial leverage & Dividend Policy
- Dividend Model & its Decisions
- Financial ratios
- Working Capital Management
- Bank Credit
How will I benefit from Corporate Finance certification?
Learn the essential Corporate Finance skills and open doors to a great career advancement. Demand for Corporate Finance Analysts is huge. Companies specializing in finance constantly hire skilled Corporate Finance Analyst. Various public and private companies also need Corporate Finance Analysts for their accounts or finance departments.
Companies that hire Corporate Finance Professional
Vskills Certified candidates will find employment in Top MNC's and organisations like PwC, Anand Rathi, Deloitte, KPMG, JP Morgan Chase.
Corporate Finance Table of Contents
Corporate Finance Tutorial
Corporate Finance Sample Questions
Corporate Finance Mock Test
Corporate Finance Interview Questions
Apply for Corporate Finance Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.