What is Vskills?
VSkills is a â€œskills testingâ€ and certification exam conducted by - ICSIL, A Govt of India Undertaking and Govt of NCT Delhi Company. It is one of the largest manpower companies of the government of NCT Delhi. VSkills certifications help candidates quantify and prove their skills in a particular domain - skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand. Your Vskills Certificate is a proof that you have the requisite knowledge and makes you job ready - which is why employers rate VSkills certifications and look for people who have them.
Why should you take Vskills certification?
* Stand Out from the crowd â€“ a Vskills certified candidate is recognized by the employer and the industry bodies.
* A certification offered by a government organization, hence reliable and acceptable by industry and industry bodies.
* Benchmarking against present industry needs
What are the Benefits of taking Vskills Certification?
* Authorized Certification Testing programme of a Government of India organization
* Develop skills that are valued by experts in the industry
* Vskills Certification do not require any time commitment
* No minimum qualification required for taking Vskills Certification
* Certifications opens avenue for candidates in various sectors
* Provides an opportunity to get certified in areas where you are not formally educated
* No restriction on the number of attempts
* Vskills Certification enhances the chances of employment by up to 10 times (based on research by IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Delhi alumni)
* CVs of all Vskills Certified candidates is shared with relevant employers for employment
* Vskills Certified candidates are a part of the Job Centre for Life
Vskills Job Centre
Vskills Certified candidates are provided full assistance in getting the right job. The Job Centre has arrangements with various companies (both private and Government PSUs) and the CVs of candidates qualified in the exam are shared with a network of recruiters on regular basis. Vskills offers Job support for life. Vskills Certified candidates can use the services of the job centre at any stage of their career.
What is ICSIL?
Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. is a joint venture of Telecommunication Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL), a Government of India enterprise, and Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC), an undertaking of Delhi government. ICSIL is a Government Company and is engaged in manpower outsourcing and HR to various government departments. ICSIL is also a designated as the IT Company of government of NCT Delhi. Vskills is an ICSIL initiative. ICSIL is managed by a Board of Directors â€“ all Government nominees. The Chairman of the Board is the Managing Director of DSIIDC (Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation), who is an IAS officer. The Managing Director of ICSIL is from TCIL (Telecommunication Consultants India Limited).