Why should one take Progressive Web Application Development Professional Certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Progressive Web Application Development (PWAD) Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking Progressive Web Application Development Professional Certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in web development, or IT departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Apply for Progressive Web Application Development Professional CertificationBy Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click Buy Now to proceed with online payments.Buy Now
TABLE OF CONTENT
Introduction to PWA
- What Really is a PWA?
- PWA Core Concepts
- What is PRPL Pattern?
- Demo of Final Course Project
- Responsive UI
- Tools Overview and Setup
Understanding Web App Manifest
- Understanding App Manifest Properties
- Add Properties to manifest.json
- Prerequisites for Installing Web App
- Run Android Emulator and Leverage Chrome Dev Tools for Debugging
- Add Properties for Safari
- Add Properties for Internet Explorer
- Promise API
- Fetch API
- What Is a Service Worker and How it Works?
- Events in Service Worker
- Service Worker Lifecycle
- Scope Working for a Service Worker
- Register, Update, Activate SW
- Debug Our Service Worker
- Install App Banner and Control Over it
Cache and Offline Support
- Storage Options
- Cache API
- Pre-Caching/Static Caching
- ES6 Overview
- Add, Update Cache
- Respond with Cache
- Dynamic Caching Upon Fetch
- Offline Respond Placeholders
- Remove/Cleanup Caches
Dynamic Content Cache
- IndexedDB / Write Data
- IndexedDB / Retrieve and Delete
- Tools to Help Create Cache and Service Worker
Deployment to Firebase
- Setup Firebase CLI
- Make Our App Ready to Deploy
- Deploy to Firebase
- How Background Sync Helps
- Register a Synchronization Task
- Storing Our Data in IndexedDB and Firebase
- Syncing Data in Server Worker with Server
- Periodic Sync
- Push Notification Fundamentals
- Request Permission, Subscription, and Display Notification
- Store Client Subscription and Secure It in Backend
- Send Notification from Server and Listen from Service Worker
- Clean Up Subscriptions
PWA with SPA
- PWA in an Angular App
- PWA in a React App
- PWA in a Vue App
- PWA in an Ember App