1. Which of the following is a nonrenewable energy resource?
2. The amount of oil that may become available for use is called oil ________.
3. A coal deposit that is not economical to mine today would be considered part of our __________ .
A. Coal reserves
B. Coal resources
C. Coal reservoirs
D. None of these
4. What is the leading source of energy used in the United States today?
B. Oil resources
C. Natural gas
D. Nuclear power
5. The first oil well was drilled in the United States in ________.
Answers: 1 (D), 2 (C), 3 (B), 4 (B), 5 (B)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification