1. Considering the DTE and DCE in a WAN, does it matter which side supplies the clockrate?
A. Yes, the DTE must do so.
B. Yes, the DCE must do so.
C. No, the clockrate can be configured on either.
D. Actually, they both have to supply the clockrate to each other.
2. What default router behavior allows hosts with addresses from the range discussed in the previous to access Internet-based hosts?
D. None of the above
3. What command will show you both the DTE/DCE end of the cable connected to a Serial interface and the encapsulation type in use?
A. show controller
B. show interface
C. show version
D. show ip route
4. Of physical, multipoint, and point-to-point Serial interfaces, which one(s) can use the frame map command once they're enabled with Frame Relay?
A. Point-to-point only
B. Physical only
C. Multipoint only
D. An overall total of two
5. What will happen if you configure the clockrate command on a DTE?
A. The line protocol goes down
B. The physical interface goes down
C. An error message is generated
D. Nothing - that's where it should be.
Answers: 1. (B) 2. (D) 3. (B) 4. (D) 5. (C)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification