Your shopping cart is empty!
- Why Vskills?
- How it Works
- Register Now
- Application Forms
- Exam Calendar
- Exam Centres
- Certified Candidates
- Sample Certificate
- Tagged at Monster India
- Exam Reschedule
- Exam Retake
- Practice Test
- Vskills Alumni
- International Students
- Bulk Certification
- Vskills Registration Centre
- Third Party Assessments
- Registered Education Providers
- Academic Council
- Accounting, Banking & Finance
- Big Data
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Media
- Foreign Trade
- Health, Nutrition and Well-being
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Life Skills
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Mobile Application Development
- Office Skills
- Project Management
- Real Estate
- Sales, BPO
- Trade Employable Skills (TES)
- Web Development
1. Work ethics means __________.
C. Work codes
2. Why is it necessary to possess time management skills?
A. To be popular amongst colleagues
B. To be in the good books of the employers
C. To organize the work in a better manner for improving efficiency
D. None of the above
3. Which of the following is not a reason for stress?
A. Inability to communicate thoughts
B. Unrealistic expectations
C. Inferiority complex
D. Not going out with friends after work
4. Which of the following are not considered as good practice?
A. Excessive usage of hands
B. Making faces
C. Chewing nails
D. All of the above
5. Which one of the interpersonal skill an employee must possess?
A. Understanding the customer requirement
B. Applying one solution to multiple problems
C. Informing the customer blatantly in case of unavailability of the product
D. Speaking quickly to make the customer understand
Answers: 1 (A), 2 (C), 3 (D), 4 (D), 5 (A)
Apply for Certification
Note:- While our Job Centre is run on a best effort basis and its our mission to connect our certified candidates with job opportunities, the certification in itself should not be construed as a job guarantee programme. There is no such claim made by Vskills at any stage of a 100% job guarantee to a certified candidate.