- Why Vskills?
- How it Works
- Register Now
- Application Forms
- Exam Calendar
- Exam Centres
- Certified Candidates
- Sample Certificate
- Tagged at Monster India
- Exam Reschedule
- Exam Retake
- Practice Test
- Vskills Alumni
- International Students
- Bulk Certification
- Vskills Registration Centre
- Third Party Assessments
- Registered Education Providers
- Academic Council
- Accounting, Banking & Finance
- Big Data
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Media
- Foreign Trade
- Health, Nutrition and Well-being
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Life Skills
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Mobile Application Development
- Office Skills
- Project Management
- Real Estate
- Sales, BPO
- Trade Employable Skills (TES)
- Web Development
Certified Performance Appraisal Manager Sample Questions
1. Which of the following is not a type of performance appraisal?
A. Team based appraisal
B. 45 degree appraisal
C. Appraisal of managers
D. Customer appraisals
2. Which of the following statements about performance management systems is not true?
A. Performance management systems are ineffective
B. Recommendations are prescriptive and suggest one best way
C. Commitment from line managers is questionable
D. They improve organisational performance in the long-term
3. Which of the following statements about performance appraisal is not true?
A. Performance appraisal has become a tool to motivate and control workers
B Performance appraisal reduces managerial control
C. Employees may be appraised on both objective and subjective measures
D. Companies use appraisal to encourage employee loyalty and commitment
4. What is the meaning of upward appraisal?
A. Employees rate the performance of their manager
B. Line managers rate the performance of employees
C. Senior managers rate the performance of line managers
D. Employees rate the performance of their peers
5. Which of the following statements about 360 degree appraisal is not true?
A. 360 degree appraisal has origins in the 1970s US army.
B. 360 degree appraisal may be linked to pay awards.
C. The data generated is normally highly accurate, valid and meaningful.
D. Feedback may comprise both open and closed questions.
Answers: 1 (B), 2 (D), 3 (B), 4 (A), 5 (C)
Apply for Certification