A Django Developer works with a high-level Python web framework program. A developer usually works on making, maintaining, clearing, designing, and securing websites. The primary focus of a Django Developer is to manage the data interchanged between the servers and the users. The primary focus of the developer will be to develop server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Django Developer, you will be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application; Hence, it is important to have a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. Also, as a developer, you need to design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performance-efficient applications. You will act as the backbone of the company’s front-end product as you will be responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
Vskills Certified Django Developer
The Vskills Certified Django Developer aims to enhance your skills and knowledge about the Django program. It is specially designed to assess the candidate for the development of website and web applications by using the Django framework. Moreover, after completing this certification you will be able to perform installation, basics, management, and customization of the Django framework for the development of website and web applications.
Benefits of the Certification
- For a Django Developer, it is important to through with python, with knowledge of the Django Web Framework.
- With the Vskills Django Developer certification, you will be able to work in various software and IT infrastructure companies. Also, students wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove to their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Vskills being India’s largest certification provider gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- Become a Government Certified Professional.
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50
- Passing marks: 25 (50%).
- There is NO negative marking in this module
- It is an online examination.
- The “Dumb” Way to Do Database Queries in Views
- The MTV Development Pattern
- Configuring the Database
- Your First App
- Defining Models in Python
- Your First Model
- Installing the Model
- Basic Data Access
- Adding Model String Representations
- Inserting and Updating Data
- Selecting Objects
- Making Changes to a Database Schema
- Shared Nothing
- A Note on Personal Preferences
- Using Django with Apache and mod_python
- Using Django with FastCGI
- Performance Tuning
Preparation Guide for Vskills Django Developer
For the Vskills Django Developer, we have curated a preparation guide to ease your preparation. Let’s get started:
it is important to know the exam related details and topics. This will help candidates to easily start preparing for the exam. Also, for the Vskills Django Developer, the exam topics to refer to are:
- Getting Started
- The Basics of Dynamic web pages
- The Django Template System
- Interacting with a Database: Models
- The Django Administration Site
- Form Processing
- Advanced Views and URLconfs
- Generic Views
- Extending the Template Engine
- Generating Non-HTML Content
- Sessions, Users, and Registration
- Other Contributed Subframeworks
- Integrating with Legacy Databases and Applications
- Extending Django’s Admin Interface
- Deploying Django
Study Resource: Vskills E-Learning
For the Vskills Django Developer examination, our team has provided online study material. Also, this online material for this is regularly updated. Furthermore, e-learning is bundled with hard copy material which helps candidates to improve and update the learning curve for superior and better opportunities.
Study Resource: Reference Books
To ease out your hunt for books we have provided a list of books which you can refer to:
- Two scoops of Django for 1.11 by Daniel Greenfeld’s and Audrey Greenfield
- Mastering Django: Core – The Complete Guide to Django 1.8 LTS by Nigel George
- Test-Driven Development with Django by Kevin Harvey
Study Resource: Practice Test
After studying for the examination, it is important to practice sample papers. Practicing sample papers will help you analyze your weak areas and strengths. Moreover, you will be able to improve your answering skills that will result in saving a lot of time. So, make sure to find the best practice sources.
Job Interview Questions
Prepare for your upcoming job interview with Vskills latest online interview questions, these questions will help beginners and professionals. Checkout now !