Why become a Certified ReactJS Developer?
For graduates and Developers who wish to create their career in web development and want to excel in their chosen areas, this certification is designed for them. This certification leads you towards progress in professional life in this competitive market and gives massive job opportunities by showcasing advanced skills.
Who should take this certification?
Web developers and job seekers who wish to work in It department or software development department of different companies, this certification will help you increase your growth in your respective areas. This certification will also result in a greater earning potential.
Roles and Responsibilities of a ReactJS Developer
Let us take a look at the Tasks undertaken by Certified ReactJS Developer. Mentioned below are the tasks or duties of the Developer after attaining certification.
- To develop new user facing features using React.js
- To build or create reusable components and front end libraries for further use
- To develop and translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- To optimise Components for maximum performance across a vast array of web cable devices and browsers
- To mainly focus on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows .
- To coordinate with the teams and work in different areas of infrastructure.
Benefits of taking Vskills Certification
Vskills being India’s largest certification provider gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- The certifications will have a Government verification tag.
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Candidates will get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com and On Shine.com.
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Vskills Exam Code: VS-1429
- Number of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50
- Passing marks: 25 (50%)
- Exam Mode: Online
- There is NO negative marking in this module.
- Web Application
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- Popular Web Browsers
- Inspecting Elements in Browser
- What is MVC
- What is React
- React Features
- Why React
- React Design Principles
- React Basic Theoretical Concepts
- React Basic Constituents
React Installation and Environment Setup
- JSX Basics
- Using JSX
- Why JSX?
- Wrapping Elements
- Comments in JSX
- Specifying Children with JSX
- Styling in JSX
- Naming Convention
- Defining a Component
- Rendering a Component
- Components Types
- Composing Components
- Extracting Components
- Component Lifecycle
- ReactJS Forms Basics
- Controlled Components
- ReactJS and textarea
- ReactJS and file input Tag
- ReactJS and select Tag
- Alternatives to Controlled Components
- React Native Basics
- Installing React Native
- Creating a new application
- Preparing the Android device
- Running your React Native application
- Modifying your app
- Hello World
- React Native Props
- React Native State
- React Native Style
- Layout with Flexbox
- JSX In Depth
- Virtual DOM
- Reconciliation and React Fiber
- Higher Order Components
- Session Management
- Babel Compiler
- ReactJS Best Practices
Preparation Guide for Certified ReactJS Developer Exam
It is important to take support of a proper preparation guide while preparing for a certification exam. This preparation guide has all the essential resources which we require for the preparation. Preparing for an exam is a real daunting task, and this preparation guide will ride you across and help prepare you at a higher pace.
Step 1 – Review the Exam Objectives
The course outline is the most essential part of the examination. Our first step is to understand the exam content that we will study for this certification. Mentioned below are the exam objectives of this certification exam.
- Get a head start by creating a react app
- Building components with react
- Understanding the core concepts
- Crafting styled-components
- Building a full react spa
- Multi-role spas with react
- Advanced patterns and concepts
- Getting started with react native
- Styling with react components
- Fetching dynamic data
- Introducing redux
- Handling authentication
- Creating your own app
- Handling navigation
Step 2 – Learning with Books
Books provide you with a stronger base for preparations. The resources that you choose will decide how your performance will be in the examination, hence choose your resources wisely. In these essential resources books are mandatory so go for the best books for reference. Let’s see which are the top 3 books for the Certified ReactJS Developer exam.
- Learn React Hooks is by the writer Daniel Bugle. The book has React Hooks but also other significant react concepts. This book will give you maximum knowledge in this domain. The author himself is a developer and open source contributor in this niche.
- Learning React : Functional web development with React and Redux this book is written by Alex Banks and Eva Porcello. This book gives you a proper introduction to React components used by Facebook and other large-scale distributors. For beginners, this book will do wonders for them.
- The Road to React written by Robin Weirauch. This book is also an introductory book that leads you to the basic information of react but explains it through different perspectives. The road to react actually highlights how to return data to the user, one of the most basic operations of the JS language.
Step 3 – E-Learning and Study Materials
E-learning and study material helps you to organize your thoughts and come up with ideas. E-learning helps you to recognize the important elements of an exam. It actually helps to give you that extra read-through for the retention of information. Study material gives you the extra knowledge that you require to prepare for the exam. Hence, E-learning and study material are essential resources.
Vskills offers E-Learning Study Material for the Certified ReactJS Developer exam. One very special advantage of Vskills learning material is its timely updates and lifetime access. In addition to supporting your e-learning, Vskills also provides study materials in hard copy for the candidates preferring offline study methods.
Step 4 – Check your Progress with Practice Tests
To get yourself familiar with the exam format and prepare accordingly, practice tests are necessary. An individual can focus on the weak areas after analyzing their mistakes which they commit while taking these mock tests. One can self-evaluate and study the required topics, with the help of regular practice. So Start practicing with free Practice Tests Now!
Step 5 – Prepare for Job Interview
Get ready to crack your next Reactjs job interview whether you are a fresher or professional. These interview questions are solely designed to help you and enrich you with knowledge. We have curated expert questions to help both beginners and professionals that will help them to advance their career and gain knowledge to face any typical interview.