Notebooks face more wear and tear. Hence, following steps should be done
- Hold notebook by bottom and not by screen and if in use then do not move notebook.
- Notebook should be in temperature range as recommended by the manufacturer, not facing sunlight for long or in dusty places or wet areas.
- Do not touch LCD panel with pens or any sharp, and keep notebook closed if not in use and do not place any heavy object above it.
- Static electricity is big enemy of laptops and care should be taken for grounding.
- Dry cloth dipped in water should be used to clean the LCD.
- Blow air on keyboard and track ball or touch pad to remove any dust
- Battery is vulnerable to moisture or heat so, care should be taken and manufacturer approved batteries should be used.