MEAN Stack Developer refers to a software engineer having skills and knowledge for developing web applications with MEAN. MEAN Stack Developers have abilities to build interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI using Node.js backend. In their daily tasks these developers define code architecture decisions for supporting a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint. And, they also address and improve any technical issues. Further, they also collaborate with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists for designing and creating advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
Next, they have abilities and skills in:
- Writing effective APIs and testing software for ensuring responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading software as well as creating security and data protection settings.
- Developing applications with a mobile responsive design.
So, let’s get started with the in-depth details and resources to become a Certified MEAN Stack Professional.
Vskills Certified MEAN Stack Professional
Vskills being India’s largest certification providers gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- The certifications will have a Government verification tag.
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Candidates will get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com and ‘Vskills Certified’ On Shine Shine.com.
Certified MEAN Stack Professional covers the following topics –
- Web Application
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- Popular Web Browsers
- Inspecting Elements in Browser
- What is MVC
- What is MVVM
- What is Full Stack, Front or Back-end
- What is MEAN Stack?
- Why MEAN stack?
- MEAN Stack Architecture
- MEAN Components
- Angular Basics
- Angular Features
- Angular Architecture and Building Blocks
- Angular Application Working
- Bazel Compiler
- Ivy Renderer
- Angular Installation
- Angular CLI
- Angular Component
- Angular Templates
- Angular Data Binding
- Angular Dependency Injection
- Angular Modules
- Angular Directives
- Services and Dependency Injection
- Angular Form
- Sample Angular Application
- What is Node.js?
- Node.js Application
- Node.JS Architecture
- Node.js Installation
- Node CLI
- Node.js Modules
- NodeJS Reading from Files
- NodeJS Writing and Updating Files
- NodeJS Folder Management
- Restful API and Node.JS
- Frameworks for Node.js
- Installing Express
- Hello world example
- Express Application Generator
- Serving Static Files
- Middleware Functions
Preparation Guide for Vskills Certified MEAN Stack Professional
The best way to start preparing for the certification exam is to first gather all the study resources and guides. This is important so that candidates need not waste time researching the contents and topics. As without having the study resources candidates will face difficulty to understand the concepts. So, get the best study resources and start preparing for the exam. However, for Certified MEAN Stack Professional, below there are resources provided by Vskills that will help candidates to cover all the concepts and prepare well for the exam.
Refer Exam Objectives
Exam objectives are important as it provides brief about the exam by diving the syllabus into topics that include various sections and subsections. Candidates should get all the content and topics related to the exam. As it provides a benefit to candidates to understand better during the preparation time. Doing this will help them to understand things more accurately. For Certified MEAN Stack Professional the topics include –
- INSTALLATION AND SETUP
- BUILDING USER INTERFACES WITH ANGULAR
- BUILD SERVER-SIDE WITH NODE.JS
- BUILDING APIS WITH EXPRESS
- MANAGING DATA WITH MONGODB
- PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- SETUP AND INSTALLATION
- REAL TIME CHAT APPLICATION
- LOGIN AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM – FRONTEND
- LOGIN AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM – BACKEND
- E-COMMERCE APPLICATION – FRONTEND
- E-COMMERCE APPLICATION – BACKEND
With E-learning for Vskills Certified MEAN Stack Professional, candidates will get a better understanding of the content using the online learning material for a lifetime. Moreover, Vskills provides hard copy material that will help them in improving skills and staying up to date with the learning curve for getting better opportunities.
Books for Reference
Candidates should start taking help from reference books for understanding concepts and topics fastly. However, for the Certified MEAN Stack Professional exam, there are various books available which you can find online or in libraries. Some of the books are as follows:
- Pro MEAN Stack Development Book by Elad Elrom
- Write Modern Web Apps with the MEAN Stack Book by Jeff Dickey
Evaluate yourself with Practice Test
Practice tests are equally important during the preparation time. This not only helps candidates to improve their answering skills but also helps in finding out the weak areas. Moreover, by assessing themselves candidates will get a clear view of their preparation and then start working on it accordingly. So, start practicing for the exam and get certified.