Intellectual property means the product of creativity that is written, painted, sung, or made in order to be eligible for protection under the law. However, both businesses and individuals are constantly creating intellectual property. Candidates who are in the role of Intellectual Property Rights or Legal Manager have skills of management and procedure as well as knowledge of patent laws and trends and trademark laws or design. They simply ensure that patents are registered promptly. Or it can be as complex as protecting intellectual property, security, trademark laws, payments, and establishing policies, etc.
Vskills Certified Intellectual Property Rights and Legal Manager
Intellectual Property Rights and Legal Manager Certification helps in identifying and protecting intellectual property rights from any misuse and misrepresentation in any organization. Moreover, nearly every sector needs intellectual property rights and legal professionals. And, Vskills certification will help candidates to build a career in the intellectual property rights area.. However, the certification will also provide benefits to students as well as professionals for getting advanced in intellectual property rights.
Vskills being India’s largest certification providers gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- The certifications will have a Government verification tag.
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Candidates will get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com and ‘Vskills Certified’ On Shine Shine.com.
Career in Intellectual Property Law
Intellectual property law (IP) is a field that is rapidly expanding. We’re seeing a trend away from organisations and companies pursuing real assets like land and machines and toward acquiring intellectual assets. Let us know about Career in Intellectual Property Law!
Course Outline for Certified Intellectual Property Rights and Legal Manager
Certified Intellectual Property Rights and Legal Manager covers the following topics –
- General Principles of Copyright
- Copyright Act, 1957
- The International Scene
- Information Technology Act, India – Liability of service provider
- Act to be aligned to International Conventions patents.
- The Paris Convention.
- The patent co-operation treaty
- Budapest Treaty
- The patent Issues
- TRIPS – Articles on Trademarks
- The Trademark Act 1999
- Essential Features of a Trademark
- Protection of Trademark
- Registration of Trademark
- Infringement of a Trademark
- The trademark issues
- Geographical Indication of Goods Act, 1999
- The Issues for Geographical Indications of Goods
- Confidential Information
- Undisclosed information – TRIPS
- Non – disclosure agreements – standard terms
- Law in India Controlling Anti-Competitive Practices in Contractual Licenses
- The Competition Act, 2002
Preparation Guide for Vskills Certified Intellectual Property Rights and Legal Manager
Candidates should understand that preparation resources play a vital role during the exam preparation time. Having all the study resources will help candidates to start preparing for the exam in an accurate manner. Moreover, it will save a lot of time researching for the exam contents and topics. In the Certified Intellectual Property Rights and Legal Manager exam preparation guide, we will discuss some of the most important resources to help you prepare well for the exam.
Study Resource: Exam Objectives
The very first task for candidates should be to get all the content and topics related to the exam. As it provides a benefit to candidates to understand better during the preparation time. Doing this will help them to understand things more accurately. For the Certified Intellectual Property Rights and Legal Manager topics include:
- Geographical Indications of Goods
- Industrial Designs
- Protection of undisclosed information
- Control of Anti-Competitive Practices in Contractual Licenses
- IPR in the 21ST Century
Study Resource: Vskills E-Learning
Vskills Certified Intellectual Property Rights and Legal Manager helps candidates to prepare for the exam using the online learning material for a lifetime. The online material for this is regularly updated. Vskills also offers candidates the hard copy material that will help them in improving skills and staying up to date with the learning curve for getting better opportunities.
Study Resource: Books for Reference
Candidates should start taking help from reference books as it can provide an advantage for understanding things more accurately. However, for the Certified Intellectual Property Rights and Legal Manager exam, there are various books available which you can find online or in libraries. Some of the books are as follows:
- Intellectual Property Rights: Protection and Management by Nithyananda. K.V
- Fundamentals of Intellectual Property Rights: For Students, Industrialist and Patent Lawyers by Ramakrishna B & Anil Kumar H.S
Study Resource: Practice Test
Practice tests are important during the exam preparation time. However, after completing the topics for the Certified Intellectual Property Rights and Legal Manager exam, should start assessing using practice tests. This will not only make them learn about their weak areas but it will also help them to improve their answering skills. This will save time during the certification exam. So, get prepared and become certified.
Prepare for Job Interview
Prepare for IPR and Legal Manager job interview with these online interview questions, these questions can prove handy during the job interview, checkout for free now !