Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Certified Business Communication Specialist? Organizations around the world prefer employees with good communication skills to achieve their goals effectively. However, their requirements are often not fulfilled. Great communication skills help you unlock various job opportunities. Earning a professional certification in Business Communication will validate your skills. You will be able to sharpen your communication skills, build your confidence and also gain competitive advantage.
Vskills Certified Business Communication Specialist
Vskills Certified Business Communication Specialist exam helps you enhance your employability. This certification focuses on developing writing skills, proper business etiquettes, effective speaking and listening habits. Moreover, it will assess you on various parameters such as leadership and communication skills. It will equip you with the requisite business communication skills.
Vskills Certified Professional will earn the following benefits:
- To begin with, certifications will have a Government verification tag.
- Also, Certification is valid for life
- Moreover, you get Lifelong e-learning access.
- Additionally, Access to Free Practice Tests.
- Further, you will get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com and ‘Vskills Certified’ On Shine.com.
Who should take this Certification?
Vskills Certified business communication professional can find employment in all kind of companies, big or small, since maintaining better business communication is a crucial part of any organization. This certification is specially designed for candidates who wish to improve their business communication skills and want to perform better than their peers. The certification focuses on directing the student towards betterment of their verbal and non-verbal communication skills set. Moreover, candidates taking this certification will be rigorously judged and develop a better outlook.
Roles and Responsibilities
A Business Communication Specialist plays a key role in an organisation. They must have exceptional public speaking and writing skills. They are also responsible for:
- Firstly, developing and implementing a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Then, researching and writing press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs and newsletters.
- Moreover, acquiring and maintaining a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles and strategies, and to keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Also, arranging and coordinating press conferences, and plan events.
- Further, work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Likewise, Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
Familiarising with the basic details of the exam is essential to clear it. Lets have a look at the exam details
- Exam Name : Certified Business Communication Specialist
- Duration: 60 minutes
- No. of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50
- Passing marks: 25 (50%)
- There is NO negative marking in this module.
This exam covers the following topics:
Preparation Guide for Certified Business Communication Specialist
Before anything else, preparation is the key to success. This Preparatory Guide is designed to help you get ready for the exams. It will walk you through all the learning resources and set you on the right track to achieve this much valued credential. Earning this certification brings wonders to your career opportunities.
Step 1- Review the Exam Objectives
Before, venturing on any journey, one must have a clear idea of what he/she is putting themselves into. With that being said, reviewing each and every exam objective becomes the most important part of your preparation. A thorough analysis will let you align yourself more deeply with the chief objectives if the exam. Hence, enabling you to gain the required command to earn your desired certification. This exam covers the following objectives:
- Introduction to Communication
- Diversity and Organizational Communication
- Oral Communication
- Non Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Business Communication Application
- Career and Communication
- Communication Barriers
Step 2- Know your Learning Resources
We cannot stress enough that only finding the right learning resources will allow you to understand each and every domain properly. And, you’re well aware of the fact that the internet is clustered with so many different resources, which makes it all the more difficult to select the right ones. Don’t worry as Vskills has your back. Vskills offers you its own E-Learning Study Material to supplement your learning experience and exam preparation. Also, this online learning material is available for lifetime and is updated regularly. Moreover, these e-learning resources also come with hard copy study material that expands your knowledge horizon.
Step 3- Choose the Right Books
Books have been the best resource to prepare for an exam. They offer detailed description of various topics covered in the exam. Moreover, books have dedicated examples and real life case scenarios for all the exam concepts that help you gain clarity about the exam. Remember that these books are a golden resource to enrich your learning. You must include the following books in your preparation journey:
- Business Communication by R.C Bhatia
- Making the Connections by Bill Quirke
- Internal Communications
Step 4- Evaluate with Practice Tests
Finally, we’re on the last step for the preparation of Certified Business Communication Specialist exam. This last step will provide the candidate with the exact insight of where they need to work on. Are you ready to self-evaluate? Make sure you’re going through practice tests only after you have gone through the whole syllabus. Moreover, all the sample test mock test/ practice tests are designed in such a way that you encounter the real exam environment around you. After completing sample tests, you can easily understand the areas you’re lacking behind and work upon them. Also, remember the more you practice, better the result. So START PRACTICING NOW!
Prepare for Job Interview
These interview questions are designed by experts to help you to crack your interview whether you are a fresher or looking to upgrade your career. These interview questions are solely designed to serve the purpose to enrich you with knowledge.