MEAN is a user-friendly stack which is the ideal solution for building dynamic websites and applications. This free and open-source stack offers a quick and organized method for creating rapid prototypes for web-based applications.
MEAN is comprised of four different technologies:
- MongoDB express is a schemaless NoSQL database system
- Express JS is a framework used to build web applications in Node
Express is lightweight framework used to build web applications in Node. It provides a number of robust features for building single and multi page web application. Express is inspired by the popular Ruby framework, Sinatra.
MongoDB is a schemaless NoSQL database system. MongoDB saves data in binary JSON format which makes it easier to pass data between client and server.
Applications of mean stack development:
- Mean stack gets updated often because it has open source components.
- The data flows precisely among the layers of JSON and does not require rewriting or reformatting because Mean uses common JSON format of data everywhere.
- Mean stack has become a leading end technology because transferring of code from a particular framework to another framework is easy from Mean.
- Mean is highly flexible. You can easily test your application on the cloud platform after the successful completion of its development process, and even add extra information by just adding an extra field to your form.
- Mean helps in the current period to develop real-time demonstration applications which are trending. There is no need to constantly update web pages for each server request because it utilizes single-page applications (SPAs).
- Developing applications using Mean saves your lot of time and this it does because it has an infinite set of module libraries for Node.js that are ready for use and you don’t have to waste your time in creating modules from scratch. It not only saves your time but also creates quality world-class applications.
- MVC (Model View Controller) architecture is also supported by Mean.
- Mean Stack application is very flexible to understand which helps the developers to customize it as per their needs.
- Front-end development: in front-end developing the developers makes the website interactive by working on its appearances. Mean stack provides us with this feature.
- Back-end development: in the back end development the developers make the website more functional by adding new features, making it more faster etc. this feature is also provided to us by the mean stack.