Python refers to an object-oriented high-level programming language that has dynamic semantics for web and application development. Getting a certification in this language will help candidates to get into the role of python developer. Where Python Developers have specialization in writing server-side web application logic. Moreover, they use the Python programming language for developing, debugging, and implementing application projects. Let’s understand the role more briefly.
Python Developer Responsibilities
- Python developers coordinate with development teams for determining application requirements.
- They write scalable code using Python programming language. And, also test and debug applications.
- They are responsible for developing back-end components as well as integrate user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Python developers assess and prioritize client feature requests and coordinate with front-end developers.
- Lastly, they reprogram existing databases to improve functionality and develop digital tools to monitor online traffic.
Vskills Certified Python Developer: Overview
In Vskills python certification candidates will learn about various programming concepts in Python and python programming principles in real applications. Talking about Python, it is a widely used high-level object-oriented programming language used for general-purpose programming. Vskills Python Programming certification will give candidates a chance for developing skills in Data Structures, Object-Oriented Python, Working with XML, Working with Files & Working with Modules, etc. However, after completing the Python Programming certification course, candidates will have the skills to develop and work on python related projects. But, before that candidates should get familiar with Object-oriented programming principles. After holding the Vskills certification, candidates will be able to explore various employment opportunities in MNCs like Hewlette Packard, Adecco, Capgemini, Accenture, TCS, HCL, etc.
Vskills being India’s largest certification providers gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- The certifications will have a Government verification tag.
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Candidates will get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com and ‘Vskills Certified’ On Shine Shine.com.
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Vskills Exam Code: VS-1055
- Number of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50
- Passing marks: 25 (50%).
- There is NO negative marking in this module.
Course Outline for Certified Python Developer
Certified Python Developer covers the following topics –
- Need and evolution of Python
- Features of Python
- The Prompt
- Editor and source file
- Translation and executable
- Language elements constants and numbers and strings
- Strings types single quotes and double quotes and triple quotes
- Escape Sequence and string concatenation and format method
- Variables naming and types and objects
- Indentation and logical and physical lines
Operators and Expressions
- Function parameters and local variables
- Using global and nonlocal statement
- Default Argument values and keyword arguments
- VarArgs and keyword-only parameters
- The return statement
- DocStrings and annotations
- Byte-compiled pyc files
- The from import statement
- A module name and custom modules
- The dir function and packages
Preparation Guide for Vskills Certified Python Developer
Candidates preparing for the exam should understand the importance of exam resources. As during the exam preparation, it is essential to get all the required exam study resources. This will provide an advantage to understand the concepts and meaning more accurately. In the Certified Python Developer exam preparation guide, we will discuss some of the most important resources to help you prepare well for the exam.
Study Resource: Exam Objectives
For every examination, the first task should be to get all the exam related details including the important contents and its topic. This will help candidates to easily start preparing for the exam and to understand things more accurately. For Certified Python Developer the topics include:
- Python Introduction
- Python Installation
- Python First Steps
- Python Basics
- Python Operators and Expressions
- Python Data Structures
- Python Functions
- Python Control Flow
- Python Modules
- Problem Solving
- Python Object-Oriented Programming
- Python Input Output
- Python Exceptions
- Python Standard Library
Study Resource: Vskills Online LMS
Vskills Certified Python Developer provides candidates access to prepare for the exam using the online learning material for a lifetime. The online material for this is regularly updated. Furthermore, e-learning is bundled with hard copy material which helps candidates to improve and update the learning curve for superior and better opportunities.
Study Resource: Books for Reference
Reference Books can provide an advantage to learn and understand things more accurately. For the Certified Python Developer exam, there are various books available which you can find online or in libraries. Some of the books are as follows:
- Python for Everybody by Dr. Charles Russell Severance (Author), Sue Blumenberg (Editor), Elliott Hauser (Editor), Aimee Andrion
- Learning Python, 5th Edition Fifth Edition by Mark Lutz
- Learn Python 3 the Hard Way by Zed Shaw
Study Resource: Practice Test
After understanding and learning about the Certified Python Developer exam topics, it is time for practice tests. That is to say, practice tests are important for better preparation as by assessing yourself with these tests you will know about your weak and strong areas. Moreover, you improve your answering skills for getting better results. So, make sure to find the best practice sources.
Python Developer Interview Questions
These interview questions will help you to crack any python programming interviews. The questions are based on all the topics which are also covered in the course, like Python Control Flow, Functions, Modules, data structures etc.