- Then the request enters the phase 3 i.e. Expressjs which makes a request to the database.
- After these three phases, the data is retrieved and the response is returned to the Expressjs and this work is done by MongoDB.
- Then in the final step, the data is to be returned back to the AngularJS to display the result and this is done by NodeJS which in return takes the data back from the ExpressJS.
MEAN Stack Architecture Explanation
- After that Request enters in phase 3 which is ExpressJs it makes the request to the database.
- After that MongoDB retrieve the data and return the response to the ExpressJs.
- Then ExpressJs return response to the NodeJS and then NodeJS return it to the AngularJS to display the result.