Vskills Certified Grid Computing Professional certification evaluates the candidate for a company’s grid computing and transformation essentials. The certification examines the candidates on various areas in grid computing which incorporate knowledge of technical concepts and terminologies, technologies used in grids like SOA, XML, and cluster, grid platforms like OGSA and OGSI, and implementation by Globus toolkit for the organization, etc.
Vskills Certified Grid Computing Professional
Grid Computing professionals are in great demand. Companies specializing in the installation and management of grids are constantly hiring knowledgeable experts. The Vskills Certified Grid Computing Professional certification is dedicated to professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression. Earning Vskills Grid Computing Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today’s competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Vskills being India’s largest certification provider gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- Become Government Certified Professional!
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Candidates will get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com and ‘Vskills Certified’ On Shine Shine.com.
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Vskills Exam Code: VS-1081
- Number of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50
- Passing marks: 25 (50%)
- Exam Mode: Online
- There is NO negative marking in this module.
Vskills Certified Grid Computing Professional exam covers the following topics –
- Web Services characteristics and architecture
- Web Services protocols (WSDL, UDDI) concepts
- Grid Services (WSRF, OGSI) concepts
- OGSA Model and interfaces
- OGSA basic services
- Handles, references, and notifications
- Globus toolkit and OGSA
- Scheduler role, features and selection
- Scheduling algorithms and architecture
- Common schedulers (OpenPB, Maui, Condor-G)
- Resource management models (AO, market, hierarchical)
- Web services GRAM architecture
- Network and memory management
Preparation Guide for Certified Grid Computing Professional
Candidates brewing for the Certified Grid Computing Professional exam should recognize the importance of exam resources. During the exam preparation, it is important to get all the necessary exam study sources. This will provide the benefit to understand the concepts and meaning more precisely. In the preparation guide, we will review some of the most significant resources to help the candidate prepare well for the exam.
For every examination, the first task should be to get all the exam relevant details including the important contents and its topic. With complete exam objectives, the candidate’s exam preparation time is better spent because they already know what to study. For this exam, the topics include:
- Distributed Computing
- Enterprise Computing
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Web Services
- Open Grid Services Architecture
- P2P Management
- Globus Toolkit
- Grid Security
- Resource Management
- Data Management
- Web Service Resource Framework
- Message Passing Standards
Vskills Online Learning Material
Vskills provides candidates a way to prepare for the exam using the online learning material for existence. The online material for this is regularly updated. Moreover, e-learning is bundled with hard copy material which encourages candidates to enhance and update the learning curve for superior and better opportunities. The candidate can also download the sample chapter for the Certified Grid Computing Professional exam.
Vskills also provides a brochure for the Certified Grid Computing Professional exam. The brochure contains all the necessary related to the exam such as details, sample papers, important information, course outline, etc.
Books for Reference
The next step in the preparatory guide should be books and study guides. The candidate needs to find those books which are enriched with information. Finding a good book may be a difficult task, but in order to gather knowledge and skills, the candidate has to find, read, and understand. The candidate can try the following:
- Fundamentals of Grid Computing: Theory, Algorithms and Technologies by Frederic Magoules
- Grid Computing: The Savvy Manager’s Guide (The Savvy Manager’s Guides) by Pawel Plaszczak and Jr. Richard Wellner
Practice tests are the one who ensures the candidate about their preparation for the exam. The practice test will help the candidates to acknowledge their weak areas so that they can work on them. There are many practice tests available on the internet nowadays, so the candidate can choose which they want. Try the practice test here!