The Vskills Certified Customer Care Manager course will provide the candidate with the skills required to be an excellent customer care manager. It would show the candidate how to recognize their customers and their unique requirements, how to interact in a positive manner, how to resolve customers’ problems, and how to switch an unhappy customer into the biggest fan. Vskills is an outstanding Launchpad into a fulfilling profession as a Certified Customer Care Manager.
Responsibilities of a Certified Customer Care Manager
- Interact with customers to know their needs/expectations and make proper adjustments to satisfy those needs.
- Catch up with customers to ensure they get optimal value from purchased products/services.
- Handle tough or complex customer problems by examining said problems to come up with solutions useful in addressing customer grievances.
- Give customers updates and periodic charges on service developments and changes in courses.
- Build communication channels through which customers can post their feedback or challenges for a quick resolution.
- Submit free products or services to soothe irate or unsatisfied customers.
- Investigate customer care data and statistics to achieve results useful in practicing key business decisions.
- Regulate programs for customer care staff to refresh their job knowledge and improve their skills.
- Keep proper record of all customer care operations and projects for implication purposes.
- Workaround an achievable budget to achieve set objectives and purposes.
- Conduct studies to manage the opinion of customers concerning their products/services, etc.
The Vskills Certified Customer Care Manager Course is meant for professionals and graduates aspiring to exceed in this profession. It is also well befitted for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression. Becoming a Certified Vskills Customer Care Manager can help candidates contrast in today’s competitive job market, increase their employment possibilities by displaying their advanced skills, and succeed in higher earning potential.
Vskills being India’s largest certification provider gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- Become Government Certified Professional!
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Candidates will get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com and ‘Vskills Certified’ On Shine Shine.com.
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Vskills Exam Code: VS-1556
- Number of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50
- Passing marks: 25 (50%)
- Exam Mode: Online
- There is NO negative marking in this module.
Customer Care Manager Course Outline
Vskills Customer Care Manager exam covers the following topics –
- What is customer expectations
- Customer Expectations Relevance
- Types of Expectations
- Expectations Model
- Managing Expectations
- New-Age Customer Expectations
- Customer Feedback
- Handling Customer Expectations
- Consumer Need
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Hulls Drives Reduction Theory
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- McClelland’s Three Needs Theory
- Consumer Motivation Concept
- Means – End Chain Model
Customers Listening and Tools
- Customer Complaints
- Complaint Barriers
- Customer Journey Mapping (CJM)
- Voice Of the Customer
- Business Performance Measures
- What is Customer Focus
- Customer Focus Elements
- Customer Focus Levels
Customer Focused Interaction
- Social Media
- Applying Knowledge Management
- Using Mobile Technology
- Customer Focused Employees
- Team Building
- Team Communication
- Team Socializing
- Team Culture
- Team Values and Ethics
- Managing Diversity
- Team Performance Management
- Overview of Organization Culture
- Characteristics of Organization Culture
- Functions of Organisation Culture
- Liability of Organisation Culture
- Organisational Socialisation
- Integrated Human Behaviour Model
- Factors Influencing Individual Behaviour
- Self Concept & Self Esteem
- Emotional Intelligence
Motivating Team Members
- What is Motivation
- Theories of Motivation
- Key Strategies of Motivation
- How to Boost Motivation
- Motivational Drives
Conflict and Negotiation Management
- Overview of Conflict
- Types of Conflict
- Causes of Conflict
- Conflict Management Technique
- Negotiation and Conflict
- Negotiation Basics
- Preparing for the Negotiation Process
- The Seven Basic Steps in Negotiation
- Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (BATNA)
- Tactics for Negotiation Process
Customer Service Quality
- Service Quality Basics
- Service-Profit Chain
- Quality Standards in Customer Service
- Service Metrics for Customer Service
- Service Quality Management Tools
- Lean and Service Quality
- Customer Experience and Service Blueprinting
- Popular CRM Tools
- Customer Service Excellence
Customer Service Leadership
- Customer Service Strategy
- Customer Advocacy
- Managing a Customer Service Team
- Leading a Customer Service Team
- Quick Fixes to Attain Excellent Customer Service
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Customer Retention
- Winning Back a Lost Customer
- Calculating the Value and ROI of Customer Service
- Future Trends in Customer Service
Preparation Guide for Customer Care Manager
Candidates brewing for the Customer Care Manager exam should recognize the importance of exam resources. During the exam preparation, it is important to get all the necessary exam study sources. This will provide the benefit to understand the concepts and meaning more precisely. In the preparation guide, we will review some of the most significant resources to help the candidate prepare well for the exam.
For every examination, the first task should be to get all the exam relevant details including the important contents and its topic. With complete exam objectives, the candidate’s exam preparation time is better spent because they already know what to study. For this exam, the topics include:
- Customer Expectations
- Customer Needs
- Customers Listening and Tools
- Customer Focus
- Customer Focused Interaction
- Team Management
- Organisation Culture
- Individual Behaviour
- Motivating Team Members
- Conflict and Negotiation Management
- Customer Service Quality
- Customer Service Leadership
Vskills Online Learning Material
Vskills provides candidates a way to prepare for the exam using the online learning material for existence. The online material for this is regularly updated. Moreover, e-learning is bundled with hard copy material which encourages candidates to enhance and update the learning curve for superior and better opportunities. The candidate can also download the sample chapter for the Customer Care Manager exam.
Books for Reference
The next step in the preparatory guide should be books and study guides. The candidate needs to find those books which are enriched with information. Finding a good book may be a difficult task, but in order to gather knowledge and skills, the candidate has to find, read, and understand.
Practice tests are the one who ensures the candidate about their preparation for the exam. The practice test will help the candidates to acknowledge their weak areas so that they can work on them. There are many practice tests available on the internet nowadays, so the candidate can choose which they want. Try the practice test here!