A Telecom Management Professional works with the Telecom team of an organization. They directly report to senior management. Also, they manage the day-day operations of the department. To add on, becoming a Vskills Certified Telecom Management Professional will help you achieve great heights in your career.
Telecom Management Professional: Roles and Responsibilities
As a Telecom Management Professional, you will be responsible for ensuring that the projects achieve their milestone and get completed on time. Furthermore, you will be working on researching, evaluating, and implement new technologies. To add on, you will be also working on supervising the installation of the latest facilities and locations. It requires a lot of skills and knowledge to become an excellent Telecom Management Professional.
Vskills Certified Telecom Management Professional
- The Vskills Certified Telecom Management Professional can help candidate differentiate in today’s competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
- Job seekers looking to find employment in waste management or sustainability departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger, and existing employees looking for a better role can prove to their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
- You will be able to work with top companies such as Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Idea Cellular, and Tech Mahindra
Vskills being India’s largest certification provider gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- The certifications will have a Government verification tag.
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50
- Passing marks: 25 (50%).
- There is NO negative marking in this module
- It is an online examination
Session 1: Telecom Industry Overview
Session 2: Telecom Fundamentals
Session 3: Telecom Consumer Products
Session 4: Basics of Telecom Marketing
Session 5: Telecom Retail
Session 6: Marketing Vs Other functions
Session 7: Account Manager
Session: 8 Marcom in Telecom
Session 9: Operations V/S Other Functions
Session 10: Contact Centre Operations
Session 11: Training & Audit
Session 12: Billing, Collection & Retention
Session 13: Technical Team
Session 14: Network Team
Session 15: OSS and BSS Team
Session 16: VAS Team
Session 17: R & D Team
Session 18: Basics of Managing Accounts and Finances
Session 19: Finance Team & Its Roles
Session 20: Legal & Regulatory Affairs
Preparatory Guide for Certified Telecom Management Professional
You must follow a study pattern while learning from authentic and genuine resources. This Preparatory Guide will act as a bridge for your career advancements. Our team has curated this guide to help you excel in your certification Let’s discuss step by step-
The course domains and modules act as a blueprint for the exam. This will help candidates to easily start preparing for the exam. Also, for the Vskills Certified Telecom Management Professional, the exam topics to refer to are:
- Telecom Industry Overview
- Telecom Fundamentals
- Telecom Consumer Products
- Basics of Telecom Marketing
- Telecom Retail
- Marketing Vs Other functions
- Account Manager
- Marcom in Telecom
- Operations V/S Other Functions
- Contact Centre Operations
- Training & Audit
- Billing, Collection & Retention
- Technical Team
- Network Team
- OSS and BSS Team
- VAS Team
- R & D Team
- Basics of Managing Accounts and Finances
- Finance Team & Its Roles
- Legal & Regulatory Affairs
For the Vskills Certified Telecom Management Professional examination, our team has provided online study material. Also, this online material is regularly updated. Furthermore, e-learning is bundled with hard copy material which helps candidates to improve and update the learning curve for superior and better opportunities.
It is vital to prepare from the right books. To ease out your hunt for books we have provided a list of books which you can refer to:
- Understanding Telecommunications Networks By Andy Valda
- Modern Telecommunications: Basic Principles and Practices by Martin J N Sibley
Evaluate yourself with Practice Test
After studying for the examination, it is important to practice sample papers. Practicing sample test will help you analyze your weak areas and strengths. Moreover, you will be able to improve your answering skills that will result in saving a lot of time. So, make sure to find the best practice sources.
Telecom Management Interview Questions
Checkout these latest online interview questions on Telecom Management to prepare for any job interview. The questions are created by domain experts, to help you to overcome the job interview obstacle.