A performance manager is an essential member of a firm. To add on, it is not an easy job to become a performance manager. You will be responsible for developing, processing, and manage performance tools and programs. Also, the Vskills Certified Performance Manager is designed to test a candidate’s ability in various areas in total quality management, project performance measurement, lean control system, control management, and earned value management.
Performance Manager: Roles and Responsibilities
A Performance Manager is usually responsible for ensuring that a company’s goal is achieved with the prescribed time limit. Furthermore, you are responsible for assessing and developing appropriate key performance indicators and performance goals for specific positions and departments. To add on, you will be working on evaluating performance appraisal. For becoming a successful performance manager you are required to develop various skills and knowledge which can be gained with the Vskills certification.
Vskills Certified Performance Manager
With the Vskills Certified Performance Manager, you will be able to learn and acquire all the relevant skills. Also, this certification is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression. Furthermore, you will be able to work on developing performance improvement plans, coaching agendas, training materials, and progress tracking methods.
Benefits of the Certification
- Earning Vskills Performance Manager Certification can help candidate differentiate in today’s competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
- Job seekers looking to find employment in performance improvement, project management and quality departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove to their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Vskills being India’s largest certification provider gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- The certifications will have a Government verification tag.
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50
- Passing marks: 25 (50%).
- There is NO negative marking in this module
- It is an online examination
Concept Of Project Quality
- Definitions of Quality and Grade
- Development of Quality as a Competitive Advantage
- The relevance of Quality Programs to Project Quality
- Planning and Controlling Project Quality
- Assuring Quality
Responsibility For Quality In Projects
- Quality Assurance
- Value & Responsibility
- Quality organization
Quality Management At Different Stages Of Project
- Project Management Statistics and Performance
- Project Management Knowledge
- Project Management Approaches
- Project Management Triangle
- Quality Management vs Quality Audit
TQM In Projects
- Principles of TQM
- Quality Management
- Role of Total quality management (TQM)
- Cost of Quality
- Dimensions of Quality
Project Performance Measurement
- Metrics and measurement
- Performance Measurement Process
- Organizational Control
- Financial Controls
- Lean Control System
Performance, Schedule, And Cost Of Projects
- Project Schedule
- Project Cost
Earned Value Management
- Earned value management
- PBEV: The EVM extension focusing on technical performance
- PBEV model adaptation to industrial production environment
- Applying PBEV to engine engineering projects
Preparatory Guide for Certified Performance Manager
It is recommended for every candidate to go through all the exam-related resources so that they can start preparation in a proper manner. You must follow a study pattern while learning from authentic and genuine resources. This Preparatory Guide will act as a bridge for your career advancements. Let’s discuss step by step-
Study Resource: Exam Objectives
The course domains and modules act as a blueprint for the exam. This will help candidates to easily start preparing for the exam. Also, for the Vskills Certification Performance Manager, the exam topics to refer to are:
- Concept of Project Quality
- Responsibility of quality in projects
- Quality management at different stages of the project
- TQM in projects
- Project Performance Measurement
- Control Management
- Performance, schedule, and cost of Projects
- Earned Value Management
Study Resource: Vskills E-Learning
For the Vskills Certified Performance Manager examination, our team has provided online study material. Also, this online material for this is regularly updated. Furthermore, e-learning is bundled with hard copy material which helps candidates to improve and update the learning curve for superior and better opportunities.
Study Resource: Reference Books
Books are man’s best friend. It is important to prepare for the right books. To ease out your hunt for books we have provided a list of books which you can refer to:
- Performance Management Success by Anthony L. Barth
- Performance Management – Toward Organizational Excellence
Study Resource: Practice Test
After studying for the examination, it is important to practice sample papers. Practicing sample test will help you analyze your weak areas and strengths. Moreover, you will be able to improve your answering skills that will result in saving a lot of time. So, make sure to find the best practice sources.
Job Interview Questions
If you are looking to crack your job interview in first attempt, then you must check out these interview questions. The sole purpose of these questions is to assist you in your job preparation.