An OpenStack Professional is a person who works closely with product owners to drive new feature creation, software testing, and quality assurance. To add on, they need to be well-versed with Java, Scala, and/or C++ / Python, Ruby, or Node.js. It requires a lot of skills, knowledge, and practical experience to become a successful OpenStack. Also, you need to have practical experience in the programming language. With the Vskills Certified OpenStack Professional, you will be able to acquire all skills and will get a better job opportunity.
OpenStack Professional: Roles and Responsibilities
As an OpenStack Professional, you will be responsible for creating test codes using python and other programming languages. To add on, you will be closely working with Quality Analyst and Support teams for bug triage, and fix creation. Also, you will be troubleshooting errors and bugs. Furthermore, you will be coordinating with other teams and help them in formulating codes and in troubleshooting.
Vskills OpenStack Professional
The Vskills OpenStack Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today’s competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential. Also, it is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression in web application development.
Benefits of the Certification
- This certification is designed for web developers, programmers, and graduates wanting to excel in web application development areas. Also, earning Vskills OpenStack Certification can help candidate differentiate in today’s competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
- Job seekers looking to find employment in IT or software development departments of various companies, students who want to learn angular OpenStack.
Vskills being India’s largest certification provider gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- Become a Government Certified Professional.
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50
- Passing marks: 25 (50%).
- There is NO negative marking in this module
- It is an online examination
The Vskills Certified OpenStack Professional covers the following topics:
Let’s Deploy OpenStack Now?
- What Is Virtualization and Cloud Computing?
- What Is OpenStack? When and Why?
- Getting Started to Play with OpenStack
- Installing OpenStack All-In-One
- Appreciating the Cloud We Just Built
Bird’s-eye View of OpenStack
- OpenStack Architecture
- OpenStack Components
Deploying OpenStack Cloud Brick by Brick – A Deep Dive
- Preparing the Basic Environment
Now for OpenStack’s Magic
Bells and Whistles of OpenStack
- OpenStack Ceilometer
- OpenStack Trove
- OpenStack Magnum
- OpenStack Murano
- Other OpenStack Services
OpenStack APIs – Development
- API Request Workflow and Authentication
- Programming OpenStack
- Programming Your Way to an Instance
OpenStack in Production
- OpenStack Deployment at Scale
- Making Room for the Elephant
- DevOps OpenStack
- Deployment Issues
- Where Are the Logs?
- Troubleshooting Pre-Boot Issues
- Troubleshooting Post-Boot Issues
Preparatory Guide for Certified OpenStack Professional
Our team has curated this guide in a step-by-step manner to move forward with your preparation. Let’s discuss step by step-
Before moving towards your preparation for the examination, it is important to get yourself familiar with the main objectives of the exam. Also, for the Vskills Certified OpenStack Professional, the exam topics to refer to are:
- Let’s Deploy OpenStack Now?
- Bird’s-eye View of OpenStack
- Deploying OpenStack Cloud Brick by Brick – A Deep Dive
- Now for OpenStack’s Magic
- Bells and Whistles of OpenStack
- OpenStack APIs – Development
- OpenStack in Production
For the Vskills Certified OpenStack Professional examination, our team has provided online study material. Also, this online material is regularly updated. Furthermore, e-learning is bundled with hard copy material which helps candidates to improve. These E-Learning and Study Materials provide you lifetime accessibility.
Books help you gain in-depth clarity about the exam domains. Most important of all, you can find real-time examples of the different concepts you learn for this certification exam. For this examination you can refer to:
- Certified OpenStack Administrator Study Guide by Andrey Markelov
- Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA) Certification Guide: Newton by Jose Antonio Alvarez Cubero
Evaluate yourself with Practice Test
Practicing sample test will help you analyze your weak areas and strengths. Moreover, you will be able to improve your answering skills that will result in saving a lot of time. So, make sure to find the best practice sources. To add on, they provide you with self-evaluation of your own preparations and help you in strengthening your domains. Solving Practice tests can provide you with the confidence you need to be stress-free.