Certified Dart Professional: Overview
With Dart and Flutter, the candidate will generate apps for both stores with just one codebase. It organizes apps into natural code without webview. Apps made with Flutter are very fast because of their high rendering capability. Hence, they provide a rich user experience. With the Vskills Certified Dart Professional certification course, the candidate will be able to create widget animations, app layouts, pull and push data to servers, and collect and deliver code to both stores. Not to mention, there is a tremendous demand for DevOps professionals all over the globe. Companies like TCS & Cognizant, IBM, IBA, Google, Infosys, etc are looking for certified professionals.
Vskills being India’s largest certification provider gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- Become Government Certified Professional!
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Candidates will get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com and ‘Vskills Certified’ On Shine Shine.com.
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Vskills Exam Code: VS-1118
- Number of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50
- Passing marks: 25 (50%)
- Exam Mode: Online
- There is NO negative marking in this module.
Certified Dart Professional Course Outline
Certified Dart Professional covers the following topics –
1. Getting Started with Flutter and Dart
- Download, Install, and Set Up the Required Softwares
- Set Up a Repository in GitLab
- Initialize the Flutter App Using the Command-Line Tool
2. Build Your First App
- Add a Basic Layout Using Layout Widgets
- Build the Message Widgets
3. Add a Static List of Messages and Simulate Chat
- Improve the Layout of Chat Messages
- Simulate Sending a Message
4. Introduction to Firestore and Firebase Authentication
- Adding a Firebase Cloud Firestore Database
- Introduction to Firebase Authentication
5. Connect Your App with Firestore Authentication
- Add Google Sign In to the App
- Add Firestore Connection
- Listing and Adding Messages
- Adding a Contacts List
- Adding a Friend
- Use Firestore in ChatHistory
- Cleaning the Codes
- Putting the Application Together
Preparation Guide for Certified Dart Professional
Candidates brewing for the Certified Dart Professional exam should recognize the importance of exam resources. During the exam preparation, it is important to get all the necessary exam study sources. This will provide the benefit to understand the concepts and meaning more precisely. In the preparation guide, we will review some of the most significant resources to help the candidate prepare well for the exam.
For every examination, the first task should be to get all the exam relevant details including the important contents and its topic. With complete exam objectives, the candidate’s exam preparation time is better spent because they already know what to study. For this exam, the topics include:
- Getting Started with Flutter and Dart
- Build Your First App
- Add a Static List of Messages and Simulate Chat
- Introduction to Firestore and Firebase Authentication
- Connect Your App with Firestore Authentication
Vskills Online Learning Material
Vskills provides candidates a way to prepare for the exam using the online learning material for existence. The online material for this is regularly updated. Moreover, e-learning is bundled with hard copy material which encourages candidates to enhance and update the learning curve for superior and better opportunities. The candidate can also download the sample chapter for the Certified Dart Professional exam.
Books for Reference
The next step in the preparatory guide should be books and study guides. The candidate needs to find those books which are enriched with information. Finding a good book may be a difficult task, but in order to gather knowledge and skills, the candidate has to find, read, and understand.
Practice tests are the one who ensures the candidate about their preparation for the exam. The practice test will help the candidates to acknowledge their weak areas so that they can work on them. There are many practice tests available on the internet nowadays, so the candidate can choose which they want. Try the practice test here!