Application Developers are responsible for supporting the entire application lifecycle and for producing functional mobile applications with writing clean code. They collect specific requirements and suggest solutions as well as have ability to write units and perform UI tests for identifying malfunctions. They also perform troubleshooting and debugging processes for optimizing performance. Further, Application Developer also design interfaces to improve user experience as well as ensure that new applications meet quality standards. Most importantly, they research and suggest new mobile products as well as they make sure to stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
So, let’s get started with the in-depth details and resources to become a Certified Blackberry Apps Developer
Vskills Certified Blackberry Apps Developer
Vskills Blackberry Apps Developer course will help candidates to learn the process of designing and writing code for blackberry apps. This certification examines the candidates knowledge for developing applications for Blackberry smartphones. Further, it will also validate the candidates skills in various areas like developing applications for blackberry smartphones. However, for this, they must have knowledge of framework, screen layout, UI design, packaging and publishing. And, as a prerequisite it is necessary to have Knowledge of Java ME (Java Micro Edition).
Vskills Blackberry App Developer certification will also be beneficial for professionals who want to develop applications for Blackberry as well as for students who want to learn and understand Blackberry app development.
Vskills certification providers give candidates access to top exams as well as provides exam benefits. This includes:
- The certifications will have a Government verification tag.
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Candidates will get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com and ‘Vskills Certified’ On Shine Shine.com.
Certified Blackberry Apps Developer covers the following topics –
- Detailing the blackberry platform and it’s evolution
- Explaining the process of code signing
- Describing the various simulators and IDE needed for development
- Illustrating the different project types and their elements
- Explaining the foreground and background applications in blackberry apps
- Describing the basics and usage of threads
- Explains the usage of common elements of user interface
- Explains the development and customization of menus and dialogs
- Methods of using different fonts, images and animation
- Explains the steps for playing videos and transitions
- Methods of handling clicks and touch events
- Explaining keyboard events
- Detailing context Menus
- Detailing the FileConnection API
- Explaining file system and persistence
- Usage of SQLite and unified search
- Detailing the MIDP framework for blackberry
- Explaining the usage of networking and TCP/IP connection
- Illustrating the steps for packaging of application
- Describes the process of publishing of application
- Detailing usage of location-based service and GPS
- Explaining device administration for blackberry smartphone
Preparation Guide for Vskills Certified Blackberry Apps Developer
Now that we have an understanding of the basic pattern for the certification exam let’s move on to the preparation resources. Candidates at this point should start researching for the best available study resources to start the preparation in a mannered way. However, a preparation guide basically refers to the essential resources and study materials required for the exam. Further, this will also help them to understand and learn things easily. Talking about the Certified Blackberry Apps Developer exam, below are the resources provided by Vskills that will help candidates to cover all the concepts and prepare well for the exam.
Get Familiar Exam Objectives
Getting understanding and familiarity with the Exam objectives will provide candidates a clear way to enhance their level of knowledge. As the Exam objectives provide a brief about the exam contents that includes various sections and subsections. So, Candidates should get all details about exam objectives to get a better understanding of the content and topics related to the exam. However, for Certified Blackberry Apps Developer, the topics include –
- User Interface
E-learning has now become a modern way to prepare for the exam. However, Vskills E-learning study method for Certified Blackberry Apps Developer helps candidates to get a better understanding of the content by providing them the online learning material for a lifetime. This learning material comes with hard copy material that will help them in improving skills and staying up to date with the learning curve for getting better opportunities.
Reference Books for better understanding
Those Candidates who want to get in-depth details for the topic or content can take references from the books related to the exam. That is to say, reference books can be helpful for understanding concepts and topics fastly. However, for the Certified Blackberry Apps Developer exam, there are various books available which you can find online or in libraries. Some of the books are as follows:
- BlackBerry Application Development for Dummies Book by Karl G. Kowalski
- BlackBerry Development Fundamentals Paperback by John M. Wargo
Assess yourself with Practice Test
Practice tests can be considered as an essential part of the tutorial. That is to say, we all have heard there is success without practicing. Similarly to get certified it is important for candidates to start examining themselves using the Practice tests. This will help them to learn about their weak areas as well as they can work on their answering skills. Moreover, taking assessments after the completion of the topic will make their knowledge level more advance. So, get yourself prepared and become certified.