The Certified Android App Developer exam is created to drive the candidate’s profession as a professional Android app developer. This certification takes the aspirant through the basics and movements on to high-level notions in Android app development. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in android application development which includes knowledge of the android framework, screen layout, UI design, events, intents, and widgets. Creating apps that use Android’s messaging, connectivity, multitasking, and media services to create full-featured apps fundamentally for mobile devices. The Certified Android App Developer exam proves the capabilities of a candidate.
Job Role of a Certified Android App Developer
Their primary roles and responsibilities would be –
- Building and outlining Android applications.
- Working in coordination with the design and the testing unit to generate better products with fewer bugs.
- To operate with different API’s and data references.
- Repair bugs.
- Constant evaluation, exploring new technologies and exploiting them.
Certified Android App Developer: Exam Overview
A Certified Android App Developer is accountable for forming applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. With Vskills. the candidate will learn all about Android App Development & become a magnificent Android developer. The candidate will study Java and object-oriented programming ideas and some excellent concepts, like google search, adding maps, location-based services, animation, audio & video, data storage & web apps along with graphics.
Vskills being India’s largest certification provider gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- Get Government certification tag.
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Candidates will get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com and ‘Vskills Certified’ On Shine Shine.com.
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Vskills Exam Code: VS-1044
- Number of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50
- Passing marks: 25 (50%)
- Exam Mode: Online
- There is NO negative marking in this module.
Career in Android App Development
Mobile smartphones have grown widespread, with two-thirds of the world’s population having access to one. That’s almost 5 billion distinct mobile users. This means that utilising smartphone applications for anything from shopping to obtaining a taxi, making appointments, designing, and playing video games has become normal. Let us know about Career in Android App Development!
Course Outline for Certified Android App Developer
Certified Android App Developer covers the following topics –
- Components of IDE for Android
- Basic working of android application framework
- UI and screen layout design elements of Android
- Installing and updating the Android SDK
- Setting up AVD and mobile connection
- Java SE and the dalvik virtual machine
- The Android project Folder structure
- XML usage and the AndroidManifest.xml File
- Android View Hierarchies
- Android XML Layouts
- Android Common UI elements
- Android Adding Menus
- Android Using Dialogs
- Handling click and touch events in Android
- Keyboard events handling in Android
- Using context menus in Android
- Intents and types in Android
- Intent Messaging and resolution in Android
- Intents and Activities in Android
- Broadcast Receivers of Android
Preparation Guide for Certified Android Apps Developer
Candidates planning for the exam should understand the importance of exam resources. During the exam preparation, it is necessary to get all the required exam study resources. This will give the advantage to understand the concepts and meaning more accurately. In the Certified Android Apps Developer preparation guide, we will discuss some of the most significant resources to help you equip well for the exam.
Refer to the Exam Objectives
For every examination, the first task should be to get all the exam relevant details including the important contents and its topic. With complete exam objectives, the candidate’s exam preparation time is better spent because they already know what to study. For the Certified Android Apps Developer exam, the topics include:
- The Android Platform
- Android Application
- User Interface
- Content Providers
- Intents and Intent Filters
Vskills Online Learning Material
Vskills provides candidates a way to prepare for the Certified Android Apps Developer exam using the online learning material for existence. The online material for this is regularly updated. Moreover, e-learning is bundled with hard copy material which encourages candidates to enhance and update the learning curve for superior and better opportunities. The candidate can also download the sample chapter for the Certified Android Apps Developer exam.
Vskills also provides a brochure for the Certified Android Apps Developer exam. The brochure contains all the necessary related to the exam such as details, sample papers, important information, course outline, etc.
Books for Reference
The next step in the preparatory guide should be books and study guides. The candidate needs to find those books which are enriched with information. Finding a good book may be a difficult task, but in order to gather knowledge and skills, the candidate has to find, read, and understand.
- Android: App Development & Programming Guide: Learn in A Day! by Os Swift
- Introduction to Android Application Development: Android Essentials by by Jr. Annuzzi, Joseph, Lauren Darcey
Evaluate yourself with Practice Test
Practice tests are the one who ensures the candidate about their preparation for the Certified Android Apps Developer exam. The practice test will help the candidates to acknowledge their weak areas so that they can work on them. There are many practice tests available on the internet nowadays, so the candidate can choose which they want. Try the practice test here!
Job Interview Preparation
Get ready to crack you interview whether you are a fresher or looking to upgrade your career. These interview questions are solely designed to serve the purpose to enrich you with knowledge. We have curated expert questions to help both beginners and professionals that will help them to advance their career and gain knowledge to face any typical interview.