The main components are
• Template, is the view part of an Angular application.
• Module, is the logical division of an Angular application. It contains component, directives, services etc.
• Service, creates components to share across the entire application.
• Component, the basic building blocks to control HTML views of an angular application
• Databinding, connects application data with the DOM (2 types - Event binding and Property Binding)
• Directives, provide logic by template directives. They are evaluated and DOM/HTML elements changed before a view is displayed
• Metadata, added to an Angular class for more details.