XML is used in various features of web development, usually to analyze data storage and data sharing. XML is the most common tool for data-transmissions between all kinds of applications. The XML DOM (XML Document Object Model) defines a standard way for accessing and manipulating XML documents. The Vskills Certified XML Developer Certificate demonstrates significant knowledge of web development utilizing XML, XML DOM, and XSLT.
Responsibilities of a Certified XML Developer
- Advising with managers and explaining processes to determine XML requirements.
- Optimizing the provision of virtual content beyond our web-based platforms.
- Setting XML rules for documents distributed via the web.
- Inscribing XML commands to transfer programs across the networks.
- Lessening data repetition by providing content management systems to save all document formats.
- Applying relevant sets of rules to enable B2B data exchanges and allowing WML-based applications to exchange data on mobile devices.
- Working diagnostic tests, resolving errors, and providing back-end support.
- Writing Java API applications, developing and managing XML transformations, and executing Agile development tools.
- Documenting XML development processes, XML schema definitions, rules, and standards, as well as preparing progress reports.
- Keeping informed of advancements in XML development, etc.
Vskills Certified XML Developer certification evaluates the candidate for a company’s XML associated development and maintenance needs. The certification analyses the candidates on various fields in XML, XSLT, and web services which incorporate knowledge of syntax and semantics of XML, usage of XQuery, XPath, and XSLT. This certification is meant for professionals and graduates aspiring to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression. Earning Vskills XML Developer Certification can help candidate differentiate in today’s competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Vskills being India’s largest certification provider gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- Become Government Certified Professional!
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Candidates will get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com and ‘Vskills Certified’ On Shine Shine.com.
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Vskills Exam Code: VS-1073
- Number of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50
- Passing marks: 25 (50%)
- Exam Mode: Online
- There is NO negative marking in this module.
Certified XML Developer Course Outline
Certified XML Developer covers the following topics –
- XPath for accessing and selecting nodes
- Conditional Selection
- Absolute Location paths and descendant selection
Candidates brewing for the Certified XML Developer exam should recognize the importance of exam resources. During the exam preparation, it is important to get all the necessary exam study sources. This will provide the benefit to understand the concepts and meaning more precisely. In the preparation guide, we will review some of the most significant resources to help the candidate prepare well for the exam.
For every examination, the first task should be to get all the exam relevant details including the important contents and its topic. With complete exam objectives, the candidate’s exam preparation time is better spent because they already know what to study. For this exam, the topics include:
- Patterns and Expressions
- XPath Functions
- Formatting Objects
- DTD Entities
- XML Schema
- Simple Type Element
- Complex Type Element
Vskills Online Learning Material
Vskills provides candidates a way to prepare for the exam using the online learning material for existence. The online material for this is regularly updated. Moreover, e-learning is bundled with hard copy material which encourages candidates to enhance and update the learning curve for superior and better opportunities. The candidate can also download the sample chapter for the Certified XML Developer exam.
Vskills also provides a brochure for the Certified XML Developer exam. The brochure contains all the necessary related to the exam such as details, sample papers, important information, course outline, etc.
Books for Reference
The next step in the preparatory guide should be books and study guides. The candidate needs to find those books which are enriched with information. Finding a good book may be a difficult task, but in order to gather knowledge and skills, the candidate has to find, read, and understand. We recommend the following:
- Beginning XML with C# 7: XML Processing and Data Access for C# Developers by Bipin Joshi
- WiX 3.6: A Developer’s Guide to Windows Installer XML by Nick Ramirez
- XML Developer’s Handbook (With CD-ROM) by Kurt Cagle
Practice tests are the one who ensures the candidate about their preparation for the exam. The practice test will help the candidates to acknowledge their weak areas so that they can work on them. There are many practice tests available on the internet nowadays, so the candidate can choose which they want. Try the practice test here!