Learning Web Development Basics
Are you planning to learn web development basics, but don’t know how to start?
Well all you need is the basics of web development, therefore we will give a general overview of how to proceed as web developer.
In layman’s language, web development involves developing a web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). Web development ranges from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications (or just ‘web apps’) electronic businesses, and social network services.
General overview of the steps to learning web development
- Basics: Understand how a website works
- Intermediate front-end skills: responsive design, build tools, Git
- Front-end frameworks: React, Vue, or Angular
- Back-end skills (if you want to be full-stack)
- Basic server and deployment skills