A Certified iPhone Apps Developer is accountable for generating applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Ideally, a skilled iOS developer is an expert with one of the two programming languages for this platform: Objective-C or Swift. The candidate must also have a solid perception of the patterns and practices that rotate around the iOS platform. The Vskills Certified iPhone Apps Developer exam proves such abilities of a candidate.
Responsibilities of a Certified iPhone Apps Developer
- Outlining and developing mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Colluding with the design team to determine app features.
- Guaranteeing the quality and execution of the application to specifications.
- Recognizing potential problems and fixing application bottlenecks.
- Setting application bugs before the final announcement.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Managing the code and atomization of the application.
- Planning and performing application updates.
Certified iPhone Apps Developer: Overview
The Certified iPhone Apps Developer course will teach the candidate to create and code iPhone apps. Vskills Certified iPhone Apps Developer certification evaluates the candidate for developing applications for iPhone smartphones. The certification examines the candidates in different areas in developing applications for the iPhone smartphone which incorporates knowledge of iPhone screen layout, framework, UI design, packaging, and publishing. The Certified iPhone Apps Developer certification will be considered for professionals who need to generate applications for iPhone & to students who desire to conjecture iPhone app development.
Vskills being India’s largest certification provider gives candidates access to top exams as well as provides after exam benefits. This includes:
- The certifications will have a Government verification tag.
- The Certification is valid for life.
- Candidates will get lifelong e-learning access.
- Access to free Practice Tests.
- Candidates will get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com and ‘Vskills Certified’ On Shine Shine.com.
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Vskills Exam Code: VS-1049
- Number of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50
- Passing marks: 25 (50%)
- Exam Mode: Online
- There is NO negative marking in this module.
Career as Certified iPhone Apps Developer
The ability to create mobile apps is in high demand. With more people adopting it, there is a pressing necessity to select the most popular mobile technology. Given the popularity and demand for Apple’s iPhone, iPad, and iPod, it’s safe to assume that an iOS Development profession is a smart option. Let us know about your career as a Certified iPhone Apps Developer!
Certified iPhone Apps Developer Course Outline
Certified iPhone Apps Developer covers the following topics –
Preparation Guide for Certified iPhone Apps Developer
Candidates brewing for the Certified iPhone Apps Developer exam should recognize the importance of exam resources. During the exam preparation, it is important to get all the necessary exam study sources. This will provide the benefit to understand the concepts and meaning more precisely. In the preparation guide, we will review some of the most significant resources to help the candidate prepare well for the exam.
For every examination, the first task should be to get all the exam relevant details including the important contents and its topic. With complete exam objectives, the candidate’s exam preparation time is better spent because they already know what to study. For this exam, the topics include:
- iOS Introduction
- Objective C
- Sample Application
Vskills Online Learning Material
Vskills provides candidates a way to prepare for the exam using the online learning material for existence. The online material for this is regularly updated. Moreover, e-learning is bundled with hard copy material which encourages candidates to enhance and update the learning curve for superior and better opportunities. The candidate can also download the sample chapter for the Certified iPhone Apps Developer exam.
Vskills also provides a brochure for the Certified iPhone Apps Developer exam. The brochure contains all the necessary related to the exam such as details, sample papers, important information, course outline, etc.
Books for Reference
The next step in the preparatory guide should be books and study guides. The candidate needs to find those books which are enriched with information. Finding a good book may be a difficult task, but in order to gather knowledge and skills, the candidate has to find, read, and understand.
- The Business of iPhone App Development: Making and Marketing Apps that Succeed 1st ed. Edition by Dave Wooldridge (Author), Michael Schneider
- iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual 1st Edition by Craig Hockenberry
Evaluate with Practice Test
Practice tests are the one who ensures the candidate about their preparation for the exam. The practice test will help the candidates to acknowledge their weak areas so that they can work on them. There are many practice tests available on the internet nowadays, so the candidate can choose which they want. Try the practice test here!
Job Interview Questions
Get ready to crack you interview whether you are a fresher or looking to upgrade your career. These questions are designed by experts to help you to pass the job interview.