The following disclosures should be made:
- In the consolidated financial statements a list of all subsidiaries including the name, country of incorporation or residence, proportion of ownership interest and, if different, proportion of voting power held;
- In consolidated financial statements, where applicable:
- The nature of the relationship between the parent and a subsidiary, if the parent does not own, directly or indirectly through subsidiaries, more than one-half of the voting power of the subsidiary;
- The effect of the acquisition and disposal of subsidiaries on the financial position at the reporting date, the results for the reporting period and on the corresponding amounts for the preceding period; and
- The names of the subsidiary(ies) of which reporting date(s) is/are different from that of the parent and the difference in reporting dates.