Getting certifications to make you a preferable candidate for the job as well as increases your importance. They help in showing your commitment towards your aim and dedication towards your work and organization. Artificial intelligence (AI) Certification has been one of the core research techniques in computer science since the beginning of the field, and in recent years an emergence in research and computational power has made AI development more accessible for developers. In this certification course, you will learn the foundation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the techniques used to make AI solve problems.
The IT industry has paced up a lot since the last decade and is expected to grow a lot in future. IT-related career options continue to be at the top of the list in terms of career transitions or skill transitions. This is all because, in this technological epoch, a certified professional is valued more than a normal employee who just holds the degree. All the companies, be it an IT company or non-IT company, demand highly skilled and certified professionals at work to increase the efficiency and perfection of the work.
Roles and responsibilities
A Certified Artificial Intelligence Professional is responsible for solving various problems related to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the techniques used to make AI solve problems. Artificial intelligence (AI) has been one of the core research techniques in computer science since the beginning of the field, and in recent years an emergence in research and computational power has made AI development more accessible for developers.
Why to take Artificial Intelligence Certification?
This Course is intended for web developers, programmers and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression. Earning Vskills Artificial Intelligence Certification can help candidate differentiate in today’s competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Job seekers looking to find employment in IT or software development departments of various companies, students who want to learn Artificial Intelligence. Artificial Intelligence professionals are in great demand. It is the most popular core research techniques in computer science. Companies like Accenture, KPMG, Amazon, IBM, Ericsson and Wipro etc specializing in Data Science are constantly looking for certified professionals in Artificial Intelligence.
Benefits of Certification
- Government Certification
- Certification valid for life
- Lifelong e-learning access
- Free Practice Tests
- Get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Monsterindia.com
- Get tagged as ‘Vskills Certified’ On Shine.com
- Select Certification & Register
- Receive a.) Online e Learning Access (LMS) b.) Hard copy – study material
- Take exam online anywhere, anytime
- Get certified & Increase Employability
- Duration: 60 minutes
- No. of questions: 50
- Maximum marks: 50, Passing marks: 25 (50%).
- There is NO negative marking in this module.
- Online exam.
The course has the following outline –
INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND JAVA
- The Course Overview
- Understanding AI Problems Related to Supervised/Unsupervised Learning
- Difference between Classification and Regression
- Installing JDK and JRE
- Setting Up of Netbeans IDE
- Import Java Libraries and Export Code Projects as JAR Files
- Introduction to Search
- Implementation of Dijkstra’s Search
- Understand the Notion of Heuristics
- Brief Introduction of A* Algorithm
- Implementation of A* Algorithm
AI GAMES AND RULE BASED SYSTEM
- Introduction of Min-Max Algorithm
- Implementation of Min-Max Algorithm Using an Example
- Installing Prolog
- Introduction of Rule-Based Systems with Prolog
- Setting Up the Prolog with Java
- Executing Prolog Queries Using Java
INTERFACING WITH WEKA
- Brief Introduction to Weka
- Installing and Interfacing with Weka
- Reading and Writing Datasets
- Converting Datasets
- Filtering Attributes
- Discretizing Attributes
- Attribute Selection
- Developing a Classifier
- Model Evaluation
- Making Predictions
- Saving/Loading Models
SEMI-SUPERVISED AND UNSUPERVISED LEARNING
- Working with K-means Clustering
- Evaluating a Clustering Model
- Introduction to Semi-Supervised Learning
- Difference Between Unsupervised and Semi-Supervised Learning
- Self-training/Co-training Machine Learning Models
- Making Predictions with Semi-Supervised Machine Learning Models
Preparatory resources for Certified Artificial Intelligence Professional
There are unlimited resources for preparation that you can use. Cracking this exam can be difficult for the first time. But with the right set of resources and hard work you can ace the exam in one go. So, you should be very careful while choosing the resources. Make sure to pick the apt resources out of the unlimited resources available, as they will determine how well will you pass the exam. let us look at some resources that can be beneficial –
Step 1 – Review the exam objectives
Exam objectives let you define the framework for preparation and the path that has to be followed in order to pass with flying colors. Knowing about the objectives of the exam is very important as the whole exam is going to revolve around the objectives. The first and foremost thing before you start preparing is to get well versed with the objectives of the exam. This exam revolves around following objectives –
- INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND JAVA
- EXPLORING SEARCH
- AI GAMES AND RULE BASED SYSTEM
- INTERFACING WITH WEKA
- HANDLING ATTRIBUTES
- SUPERVISED LEARNING
- SEMI-SUPERVISED AND UNSUPERVISED LEARNING
Refer – Certified Artificial Intelligence Professional Brochure
Step 2 – Reference Books
You can choose the books that is comfortable to your reading habits and which you understand well. Books are the best valued resources and first resource that comes to our mind when we thin of preparing for any exam. You can find multiple books online or can refer to libraries and bookstores. There are even fantastic books online that can be very useful in preparation. Some books that you can refer are–
- Professional Practice In Artificial Intelligence
- Fundamentals Of Artificial Intelligence
Step 3 – E-Learning and Study Materials
These online classes and instructor led courses are one of the most interactive ways of preparing the exam. Learning for the exam can be fun if you have right set of resources matching your way of studying. Vskills offers you its E-Learning Study Material to supplement your learning experience and exam preparation. They are prepared by the experts of the subject matter and are reliable enough. Many reliable sites provide with the very nice instructors and excellent content for the preparation. As we all are habitual of classroom teaching, these classes can serve as close substitute with an advantage of attending the class anywhere.
Refer – Certified Artificial Intelligence Professional sample chapter
Step 4 – Evaluate yourself with practice tests
Your practice is an important determiner of how well you pass the exam. Take as many practice tests and test series as you can. They will help you in determining the level of your preparation, identify your loopholes and identify the weak portions you need to work more upon. There are so many reliable educational sites that provides with amazing content and help you in achieving excellence. Try a free practice test now!