Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
Why should one take this certification?
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
Table of Content
Companies that hire Syrups and Thandai Junior Craftsman
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Apply for Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Explain about personal hygiene
- Describe the kitchen clothing and the suitable clothing.
Receiving and storing
- State the importance of receiving of good
- Define stores and state the three group’s pf storage accommodation.
Good manufacturing practices GMP,HACCP
- State GMP and importance
- Explain the hazard analysis and critical control point.
Identification of equipments, handing and maintaining equipments
- State identify the different kitchen equipment used in Bengali sweet
- State the kitchen equipment
- State the method to handle the kitchen knife in a safe way
- State the procedure of maintenance of machineries and equipment.
- State about fruits and its storage
- Explain some of the common tropical fruits.
Method of cooking
- State the method of cooking
- State the types of steaming and frying.
- Explain juice
- State the different varieties of juice
- Describe about the kokum fruit.
List teh first aid equipment
- State fainting, burns, and artificial respiration.
- State thandai
- State the making of thandai.
Legislation pertaining he food laws
- State and explain the food laws
- State the legislation pertaining of food.
- Explain the method to dispose waste form the kitchen.
Interrelation of 4 ms in ensuring food and work place safety
- State the interrelation between 4 m’s in ensuring safety
- State the work flow of the 4 m’s.
Hygiene and sanitation practices
- Biological Hazards
- Physical Hazards
- Chemical Hazards
- Food Poisoning