Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
Why should one take this certification?
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
Table of Content
Companies that hire Junior Arc Welder
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Apply for Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Material Preparation Method
- Importance of Cleaning
- Methods of Cleaning
- Basic electricity as applied to welding
- The law States
- Arc length and its effects
- Arc length
- Long arc
- Polarity in DC Arc Welding
- Basic welding methods
- Edge Preparation
- Types of edge Preparation and Setup
- Arc welding Electrodes
- Types of flux Coating
- Cellulosic Electrode
- Rutile electrodes
- Basic or hydrogen –Controlled electrodes
- Iron Powder electrodes
- Composition/characteristics flux
- Arc stabilizing substances
- Stag forming Substances
- Fixing /cleaning Substances
- Gas Forming Substances
- Binding and plasticizing substances
- Purpose or function of flux coating
- Mid steel electrode
- Special purpose electrodes
- Deep penetration electrodes
- Cutting and gauging electrodes
- Underwater welding and cutting electrodes
- Low hydrogen electrodes
Defects in arc welding-its effects
- Distortion and its control
- Cause of distortion
Advantages and disadvantages of Ac and DC welding
- Disadvantages of AC Welding
- Advantages of DC Welding
- Inspection of Weld (NDT) – Visual inspection
- Necessity of inspection
- Types of tests
- Visual inspection (non-destructive test)
- Visual inspection before welding
- Testing of welds
- Checkpoints for inspection
- Methods of Non-Destructive tests