Vskills Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course prepare you for a career in quality control. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Professional Possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of Lean Six Sigma.
A Lean Six Sigma Professional is one who leads various improvement projects and also serves as a team member in more complex projects.
The course will be having online videos, e-learning and hard copy material.
Why should I take Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
Vskills Certification Course in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is specially designed for professionals who want to build a strong career in Quality Management.
Learn & Study
- Six Sigma and Organization Goals
- Learn how to apply DMAIC ( Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Lean Management
Earning Vskills Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Master Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market especially in Quality management.
How will I benefit from taking Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification?
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Professional possesses a good understanding of the business concept and statistical analysis. He knows how to lead and implement various six sigma projects and how to apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Control).
Companies that hire Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Professional
There is a great demand of certified lean six sigma professionals across the domains. Companies like Accenture, Sodexo, KPMG, Wipro, Myntra, Oakland, IBM etc are having good demand for certified professionals.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Table of Contents
Apply for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Six Sigma and Organization Goals
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goal
- Lean Principles
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Methodologies
- Introduction to Define Phase
- Business Process
- Project Identification
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- CTx (Critical to x) Requirements
- Project Management
- Management and Planning Tools
- Business Results for Projects
- Team Dynamics and Performance
- Introduction to Measure Phase
- Process Analysis and Documentation
- Statistics and Probability
- Data Types, Collection and Accuracy
- Graphical Summarization
- Probability Distributions
- Measurement System Analysis
- Control Chart
- Process Capability and Performance
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Root Cause Analysis
- Selecting a Solution
- Improvement Techniques
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control Plan
- Lean Origins
- Toyota Production System
- Lean and Six Sigma
- Lean and Six Sigma Integration
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment
- Mudas or Waste
- Value Stream Mapping
- Just-in-time (JIT) Management
- Single Minute Exchange of Die (SMED)
- Visual Management
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Theory of Constraints (TOC)
- Visual Factory
- OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) Metric
- FPY and RTY
- Lean in Manufacturing
- Lean in Services
- Lean in Office