PostgreSQL, also known as Postgres, is a free and open-source relational database management system emphasizing extensibility and technical standards compliance. It is designed to handle a range of workloads, from single machines to data warehouses or Web services with many concurrent users. The certification acts as a proof of your skills on professional social media like LinkedIn and for better job prospects.
Why should one take PostgreSQL Professional Certification?
Earning Vskills PostgreSQL Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Who will benefit from taking PostgreSQL Professional Certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in database, software development, or IT departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Apply for PostgreSQL Professional CertificationBy Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click Buy Now to proceed with online payments.Buy Now
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Understanding PostgreSQL and Its Uses
- Download and Install PostgreSQL Client pgAdmin
- Setup a Practice Database Using Referenced .tar File
- Create Database, Table, Insert, and Query Data – Part 1
- Create Database, Table, Insert, and Query Data – Part 2
- PostgreSQL Relationships Using What’s Called a Primary Key and Foreign Key
PostgreSQL Data Retrieval
- Introduction to the SELECT Statement to Retrieve Rows of Data
- Introduction to the SELECT DISTINCT Statement
- SELECT Statement with WHERE Clause
- Insert Data into Tables, Update, and Delete Rows
Count Rows in PostgreSQL
- Count All Rows Using the COUNT Function
- Use COUNT with the DISTINCT Clause
- Order Query Results with the ORDER BY Clause
- Using ORDER BY with ASC and DESC Modifiers
PostgreSQL Conditional Clauses
- Query Rows of Data Using the BETWEEN Operator
- Introduction to NOT BETWEEN
- Search for a Specified Pattern in a Column Using the LIKE Operator
- Match a Value to a List of Values with the IN Operator
PostgreSQL Mathematical Operations
- Using MIN and MAX Functions
- Using MIN and MAX with the ROUND Function
- Using the AVG and SUM Functions
- Using AVG and SUM with the ROUND Function
Using Joins in PostgreSQL
- Group Data with the GROUP BY Clause
- The HAVING Clause
- PostgreSQL Aliases and the LIMIT Clause
- Exploring Inner Joins
- Exploring Outer Joins
PostgreSQL Datatypes and Table Constraints
- Common PostgreSQL Datatypes
- Common PostgreSQL Constraints
- Advanced Administration of Your Database with ALTER TABLE