Vskills Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course prepare you for a career in quality control. Lean Six Sigma Black Blet are the professionals who are well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology and leads complex improvement projects. They understand how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Masters are the leaders in Quality Improvement Projects.
Why should I take Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification?
Vskills Certification Course in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is specially designed for professionals who want to lead several quality improvement projects.
Learn & Study
- How to apply DMAIC ( Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Statistical tools & techniques
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
- 5 S Principles & Implementation
Earning Vskills Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Master Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market especially in Quality management.
How will I benefit from taking Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification?
A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Masters possesses a good understanding of the business concept and statistical analysis. He knows how to lead and implement various six sigma projects and how to apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Control).
Companies that hire Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Professional
There is a great demand of certified lean six sigma professionals across the domains. Companies like Accenture, Sodexo, KPMG, Wipro, Myntra, Oakland, IBM etc are having good demand for certified professionals.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Table of Contents
Apply for Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
By Net Banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Enterprise-Wide View
Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Impact on Stakeholders
- CTx Requirements
- Business Performance Measures
- Financial Impact and Measures
- Team Formation
- Team Facilitation
- Team Dynamics
- Meeting Time Management
- Decision Making Tools
- Management and Planning Tools
- Team Performance Evaluation and Reward
- Voice Of the Customer
- Project Charter
- Project Tracking
- Process Characteristics
- Data Collection
- Measurement Systems
- Process Capability
- Modeling and Measuring Between Variables
- Hypothesis Testing
- Other Analysis Methods
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Waste Elimination
- Cycle-time Reduction
- Kaizen and kaizen blitz
- Theory of constraints (TOC)
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Other Control Tools
- Maintain Control
- Sustain Improvements
Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
- Common Design Methodologies
- Robust Design and Process
- Special Design Tools
- Lean Origins
- Toyota Production System
- Lean and Six Sigma
- Lean and Six Sigma Integration
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment
- Mudas or Waste
- Value Stream Mapping
- Just-in-time (JIT) Management
- Single Minute Exchange of Die (SMED)
- Visual Management
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Visual Factory
- OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) Metric
- FPY and RTY
- Lean in Manufacturing
- Lean in Services
- Lean in Office