Basic Operations of a Computer – Input, Process and Output
The computer performs five basic operations which are input, process, output, storage and control and are described as
- Input: It is captures the data from user, or it is the process of accepting data or information, by using input the computer can do any process.
- Process: It is the process to convert the input into output.
- Output: It is the display or output of result from processing.
- Storage: It stores the data or information or instructions, for future use.
- Control: It directs the manner and sequence of all the operations to perform in a computer system.